Chapter 49 Pirate Bear Hostage

Hello Lovelies!

I was in Hong Kong, Macau and South Korea. YES! I WAS IN SEOUL!! :D Sorry for not updating. This chapter was meant for Valentines day. Here is the rushed update. I might not be able to update soon.

Enjoy!

Vote, Comment and Follow.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Haru's POV

           "Brace yourselves guys." I said while walking next to them, the crowd of students parted like we were some kind of famous celebrity.  "You know what day is it right?"

          "Well there are flowers." Himchan began,

          "And pink!" Zelo pointed out,

          "And hearts everywhere." Jongup waved the heart pen he received from a girl by the bus stop. 

          "And chocolates" Daehyun added gleefully,

          "And couples hiding in bushes." Yongguk grumbled.

          "That could only mean one thing..." Youngjae said, all six guys joined the dots and yelled. "It's Valentines day!"

          "What is Valentines day?" I asked, testing them on their knowledge. 

          "It's a day when girls give guys chocolates." Daehyun licked his lips. "I'm going to get so many chocolates!"

          "Valentines day." Himchan shrugged, "How bad can it get?"

          "Excuse me, Himchan sunbae?" A normal girl stepped forward.

          Himchan turned around, his face was completely emotionless.

          "I... uh...." The poor girl stammered, "I made these chocolates by myself. I hope you enjoy them. I.... uh.... Happy Valentines day."

           Himchan nodded and accepted the box of obviously homemade chocolates. As soon as she went away, Himchan strolled over and waved the chocolates. "I have a box. Oooh yeah! Let's bet who will get the most chocolates today."

          "Don't be so mean at the girl. You barely smiled at her." I chided and pushed him.

          "Rephrase. I didn't smile at her." Himchan grinned, "My image won't allow me."

          "What image?" Zelo scoffed,

          "His cold emotionless prince image.  All the girls wish that they are the ones who will melt his frozen heart." Yongguk rolled his eyes, "He's been obsessing over his image ever since we entered this school."

          "My heart belongs to you, my sweet potato." Himchan threw an arm around my shoulder and pecked the top of my head. Then he turned to Yongguk and threw his other arm around Yongguk's neck to choke him playfully. "You too, Gukkie."

          "Oh get off." Yongguk and I pushed Himchan off us in unison.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

          Just before B.A.P and Haru were heading down to the cafeteria for lunch, they all opened their lockers which were conveniently lined in a row. Various things spilled out of their over stuffed lockers. All the things were gifts from anonymous people. I took out a small box from my back pack and began, "Guys, I-"