Chapter 45 "Pink Is Life!"

Hello my Lovelies!

YEAR OF THE HORSE! HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR! Eat lots of delicious food, get lots of pocket money and spend time with relatives you meet only once or twice a year. 

Vote, Comment and Follow!

Enjoy!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Haru's POV

          "Keep the hand in." Yongnam said gruffly and packed some ice into a stray bucket, I gingerly placed my hand inside and sighed at the freezing feeling. It soothed the pain I was feeling. "The snow will reduce swelling and pain."

          I nodded and we stayed silent the entire ride to the hospital. Since I was swept off my feet and drove away in a taxi, I was barefooted and jacket-less. Yongnam draped his coat over me like a giant blanket and carried me into the emergency room. When a doctor was finally available to help me, Yongnam clasped my good hand gently and told me stories about his travels to distract me from the pain I was feeling. I noticed a few times, the doctor was paying attention to Yongnam and hesitated over my hand. When Yongnam cleared his throat pointedly, the doctor jerked back into reality, lowered her head and Yongnam made me turn away.

          "I called them," Yongnam said when I was watching my swollen, bandaged hand silently. "B.A.P I mean."

          As if waiting for the signal, all five guys burst into the room. The maknae-line reached me first. "Haru! What happened?! We left the room for only a few moments!"

          Himchan cleared his throat pointedly and the maknae-line fell silent as all of them looked at Yongnam as if he was intruding on a private moment. Yongnam patted my thigh and said, "I feel like a cup of coffee. I'll even get you a cookie on the way, Haru."

          Once he was out of the room and out of hearing distance, Himchan sat by the bed and stared into my eyes. "Did he do that?"

          "He who?"

          Himchan jerked his head at the closed door and I laughed humorlessly, "Yongguk. Yongguk did this to me."

          The room went silent for what felt like a few minutes as the members of B.A.P tried to wrap their head around what I just said. Then they all went and fought for Yongguk's defense, "Yongguk hyung wouldn't do that." "Yongguk hyung is a good leader." "Hyung won't hurt you, he likes you too much-"

          Zelo covered his mouth with both hands and bent his knees in attempt to hide behind Jongup. 

          "What?" I asked irritatedly, the way all five of them looked at each other only fueled my irritation. "Am I the only person that doesn't know about Yongguk's crush?"

          "I didn't say anything." Zelo peeked out from behind Jongup then looked away and whistled a shaking tune. "You didn't hear me say anything."

          Youngjae slapped his palm against his forehead and jerked his head back forward. "How are you feeling, Haru?"

          "Pretty good, except for the fact I might never get to play the gayageum. Ever. Again." 

          The five winced at my harsh tone and even Youngjae and Himchan looked flustered for a moment. As if on cue, Yongnam waltzed back in with a steaming cup of coffee in his left hand and a warm triple chocolate chip cookie wrapped in an napkin in his right hand. "I have a cookie. You always act like a diva when you're hungry."