Chapter 46 New Queen Bee

SUP LOVELIES!

I bring with me good news! 1. The first chapter of Operation Mona Lisa is open for eyes GO READ! You were asking, I delivered, go read even if MBLAQ isn't your favorite idol group!

Here is Bang Yongguk. Admire him.

Vote, Comment and Follow!

Enjoy!

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Haru's POV

          "She's the new Queenka?" 

          "She so-"

          "Be careful of what you say! Block B will take care of you if you even mention her name in a wrong tone." 

          Students kept staring and muttering whenever I pass, the first few classes went by like a snail on top of a sloth swimming in the sea, basically very slowly. B.A.P were skipping classes again and despite their outer appearance, Block B were sitting on the second floor with packets of chips and candies littered over the table.

          "Why all the snacks?" I asked when P.O swiped his hand over the table to give me a spot to eat.  U-Kwon was sucking on a lollipop, Jaehyo was refusing everything because he didn't want oily skin, Taeil was helping himself to a bag of chip, B-Bomb had his feet on the table while leaning back and Zico and Kyung were in their own world, throwing candy wrappers at the students underneath.

          "We're celebrating!" P.O announced and popped open a can of soda. 

          "What are you celebrating?" I accepted the bottle of soda and took a sip.

          "We have a new Queenka." Taeil said and took a swig from a bottle. 

          "What happened to the last one?" I flicked a chip away from my metal tray.

          "She was getting on my nerves." Jaehyo flicked his fringe to the side, "So I got rid of her. Kicked her out of school."

          "Oh her face." U-Kwon laughed so hard he had to wipe a tear from his eye. "That look when Jaehyo hyung tossed her out like leftover garbage."

          "Who's the new Queenka?" I asked warily, I better becareful of her. Keep my head down and try to avoid the new Queen Bee.

          "Block B, Salute to the new Queen!" Zico leaped off his chair and took a dramatically sweeping bow, Jaehyo reached over to kiss the back of my good hand while Taeil and B-Bomb simply nodded their head as if things were going according to their plans, U-Kwon touched his baseball cap, P.O raised his fists in celebration and Kyung danced around with his hands raised. I turned around half expecting a beautiful yet stuck-up girl standing behind me with her arms crossed. 

          There was no one there. 

          "Who are you bowing to-"

          "You!" Kyung laughed out loud.

          "Me!" I pointed to myself and laughed escatically. "Haha! Very funny! No really. Who is she? I need to know who I have to avoid for the rest of my school life."

          Jaehyo took my hands, cast and good. "You are the new Queenka. Rein this school well."

          I jerked my hands out of his and looked at the others to see if Jaehyo was lying again. Block B's smiles were still plastered on their faces. I brought my hands over my erratically thumping heart. "Me?" I asked again in a small voice. "Wow." I said breathlessly when they all nodded.