Chapter 28 That XX

Hello my Lovelies!

For some of my readers, school has already begun, or it should I have begun by now... relax, school is fun, you learn loads. Despite my moans and complaints, I don't really have anything against schools. Relax and laugh at my picture of Jongup ----->

Enjoy!

----------------------------------------------------------------------

          "Haru? Where are you?" Zelo called, oh dear. He's coming upstairs. B.A.P is gathering!

          Himchan stared straight my eyes with an unreadable expression, his dark eyes narrowed like a falcon, glancing up at Jongup then back at me and his jaw clenched up, he sighed and turned around. "HEY GUYS! WOA-" 

          With a loud battle cry he jumped up in the air and pounced on the other four members, there were loud thumps on the stairwell, screams of pain and annoyance which was probably caused when five guys roll or tumble down two flights of stairs. 

          Jongup swiftly took of his tank top and pulled it past my head and my oversized bunny ears, pulling my arms out of the right holes and making me stand behind his back. His shirt barely covered my butt and my chest, making my thick radish-like thighs look even bigger than they were supposed to and almost exposing my chest. Before I could dwell too much on the fact that I was still fat and my body was still far from perfect, Jongup almost pressed his back into my face. 

          His tanned bare back looked smooth, muscular and very firm, his back looked like it would come from a perfect statue made by an ancient Greek sculpture. He rolled his shoulders and I was hypnotized by all the different muscles that moved in unison because of that simple action, it took all of my self control to stop my hands from feeling his back, not to mention, Jongup held my right hand with his behind his back and tried to push me back into my room.

          But at that moment, the other guys came up, Himchan was massaging his jaw and wincing whenever he took a step, Jongup sent him a look and a shook his head slightly, Himchan frowned and glared pointedly.

          "Hey hyungs." Jongup said and squared his shoulders, trying to hide me as much as possible

          "I know your body is sexy, but you really don't have to flaunt." Youngjae complained, patting his own belly. Jongup chuckled sheepishly and tried to cover his bare chest with his other arm, putting his right hand on his left shoulder.

          "What are you hiding behind your back?" Daehyun asked, trying to peer over Jongup. Jongup took a step back and pressed me against my bedroom door. 

          "Nothing." 

          "Oh really?" Daehyun raised an eyebrow.

          "JEEZ ZELO!" Himchan yelled, and swatted Zelo on the head, "YOU DON'T NEED TO PUNCH ME IN THE HEAD. STAH-PIT! I'M GOING TO SHUT YOU DOWN SOON! LEMME GO! I'M YOUR GENERAL! RESPECT ME!"

          When all heads were turned to Himchan bickering with Zelo, Jongup quickly opened my door, pushed me in and barely closed the door.

          That was too close for comfort, I swiftly hopped into gear and started covering myself with underwear and clothes faster than you can say 'Himchan is in trouble.' The problem was my huge bunny ears, the cotton-ball tail and my hands, or should I say paws? The ears got stuck when I tried to put on a shirt, the tail made my most comfortable jeans feel tight and I had to suck my stomach in just force the zipper half way, not to mention, I still don't have fingers.