Chapter 14 Who's My Baby Girl?

Daehyun clenched his fists tightly when we were watching TV, Himchan was lounging next to Jongup and Youngjae, while Zelo was sitting between Jongup and Yongguk. Daehyun was sitting on another chair and I was chewing on an orange.

          "Whats wrong?" Yongguk asked, Daehyun shook his head and went upstairs. 

          After Zelo fell asleep, curling up on Jongup's lap, all five guys yawned and bid me a good night. 

          Where is ninja boy?

          "Where did Daehyun go?" I asked Youngjae, who pointed at the bathroom, then let out a giant yawn and zombie walked into the guest room. 

          "Daehyun?" I knocked gently on the bathroom door, "Hows it going?" 

          The door opened slowly and he leaned heavily against the door, looking pale and sweaty. 

          "Whats wrong?!" I grabbed one of his arm and slung it over my shoulder, dragging him into my room instead of the guest room, so he won't bother his sleeping friends. 

          "Ughh..." He moaned, holding his abdomen and slumped onto my bed. 

          "Stomach ache?" I guessed, 

          Thats for eating so much, you piggy. 

          "Be nice." I chided at the voice in my head. Daehyun nodded and curled up, 

          "Um..... I'll go and make you some ginger honey tea." I hurriedly cooked up a sweet and spicy tea from only two slices of ginger and a teaspoon of honey mixed in hot water. "Drink."

          He held the cup cautiously, warming his hands  and stirring the honey around. 

          "Oh yeah." I just remembered and turned around so he could drink in peace. When I heard a sigh and a thump, I turned back. He still had his mask on, but the cup was empty, standing on the bedside table. 

          "Feeling better?" I asked

          He shook his head.

          Who said he was two thousand something years old again?

          Baby ninja piggy?

          "Lift up your shirt." I started warming my hands by rubbing them together, Daehyun shook his head profusely, "Stop being a coward and lift your shirt, I'm not going to hurt you. If I was, I would have poisoned your food or laid poison on your beds or..."

          He mumbled something sulkily and lifted up his shirt a little. 

          As expected, since he's a piggy, he hasn't got a single pack on him. 

          "I'm rubbing your tummy," I placed my hot hand onto his abdomen and started rubbing in circles. "My mom does this when I have tummy aches."

          He close his eyes and leaned back into my bed, while I rub his stomach in slow circles, maybe it was the ginger tea, maybe it was my professional tummy rubbing skills, but at one moment, I was sure he fell asleep. 

          "Daehyun," I whispered and waved my hand in front of his face, no reaction. 

          Now is the chance, take off his mask!

          "I shouldn't"

          Come on, you've been wanting to see under that mask for ages now.