Chapter 42 Love Is Free French Fries?

Hello Lovelies!

Happy New Year! May 2014 be a year full of fulfilled wishes and dreams. Don't give up easily and REALLY try and work on your respective New Year's resolutions. 

This is the last Music Note from Led Apple. Eminem ft Rihamna "The Monster" Please watch the video because all the money earned from advertisements are donated to an organization that fights for children's rights. 

Yongguk's beautiful face (Worth a million votes ;) ) ---------------------------------->

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

          "Can you guys do me a favour?" Haru peeked in. All six guys were sleeping soundlessly, when Yongguk unleashes a loud snore. Haru chuckled softly and walked over to the leader, in close distance Haru realized how good looking he truly was. A straight nose, a pair of peachy pink lips and a strong set of brows was laid down on a canvas of blemish-free skin. Yongguk let out a deep, throaty growl and his lips parted. No wonder why he gain so many fangirls after only one day at school.

          She placed a hand onto the center of his chest and Yongguk jolted awake. The leader's sudden jerk made the other five wake up in an instant. 

          "What do you want?" Yongguk asked softly, his voice was like a purring lion (if lions purr) and  he placed his hand over her's to keep it in place. He gave her a sleepy smile and rubbed his eyes.

          "Can you do me a favour?" Haru repeated, six pairs of eyes were trained onto her as they nodded their heads. "Take care of my brother, Minwoo."

          "Are you going out?" Yongguk stretched and stood up, straightening his t-shirt that had ridden up to show a part of his rock hard abs. "Want me to walk you there?"

          "I'm just going to meet up with some friends." Haru looked away and drummed her fingers at the edge of the door impatiently. "Well?"

          "The earthling poops, eats and sleep right? That's it?" Youngjae asked suspiciously, "It won't try and bite our fingers off?"

          "My brother may be young but, he's mature." she replied vaguely and slung her bag over her shoulders, stomped into her boots and wrapped myself in her bright red trench-coat jacket. "I'll be back by dinner."

          "Hello Earthling." Himchan crouched down and waved. "I'm Himchan."

          Truffle bounded out madly from Haru's room and leaped onto Himchan's face, only to lick and rub her face all over him. Himchan cried hysterically and had to be dragged away by Daehyun and Jongup. Yongguk leaned down stared at Minwoo. "Hello. I'm Yongguk."

          "Yongguk hyung." Minwoo stuck out his hand maturely and shook Yongguk's huge hand. "Nice to meet you."

          The guys introduced themselves to Minwoo. Jongup was so quiet, Minwoo couldn't help but ask. "Jongup hyung. Why are you so nervous."

          All six guys looked at the tiny kid in wonder. Mind reader?

          "I asked your noona out to a date, but I have no idea where to take her and what to do..." Jongup said while twisting a thread around his forefinger, watching it go purple before uncurling the thread and letting the blood flow again. "Say, Minwoo. What do you know about love?"

          “Love is when you go out to eat and give somebody most of your French fries without making them give you any of theirs.” Minwoo said simply, all six guy unconsciously sat in a ring around Minwoo listening with utmost interest. In their eyes, this little kid was a love doctor, he had all the answers and experience one would need.