Chapter 6 Alien Human Sandwich

This chapter is dedicated to Christer. 

Sleep well, I hope that you can play your guitar up in heaven for God. Thank you for making my time in Sweden easier and better, I will miss you very very much.

2013.01.25 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

          Mmmm summer.... Isn't it just great? Stress free! I curled up and pulled the squashy blanket over my head.  Something warm was on my stomach and wrapped around my waist, I let my fingers travel down the warm thing and touched it. So soft and smooth, skin-like.

          Skin-like?

          SKIN-LIKE?!

          My eyes snapped wide open and was greeted by a mound of curly, fluffy blonde hair. I propped myself up with my elbows to identify the owner of the hair. 

          "Z-Z-Zelo shi!" I squeaked, "W-wake up"

          Zelo tightened his grip around my waist and shook his head, which was resting on the crook of my neck. His long legs were folded so that his entire body could fit onto the bed with me. 

          "Zelo" I pushed his head. "Wake up"

          "Hmmm...." He shook his head, eyes still close. 

          "Zelo. Get off me." I pushed his face harder, and he shook his head, clinging on like a limpet. 

          "Oh, morning Haru, when did you sleep on the floor?" He asked huskily and rubbed his eyes.

          "You're on my bed" I whispered and peeled him off. His hyungs were still sleeping. Himchan snuggled onto Yongguk with a huge satisfied grin, Daehyun had his hands behind his head, Youngjae had his head on Daehyun's stomach as a pillow, and Jongup was....

          "Jongup!" I squeaked in surprise wriggling away from him,

          "What??" Jongup blinked and yawned. 

          "What are you doing on my bed?!" 

          "Aren't we on the floor?" Jongup asked in confusion and looked around. "Hi Zelo."

          "Hey Hyung," Zelo smiled and wrapped his arms around my waist, going back to bed. Jongup started blinking tiredly and let his head fall back onto the pillow. 

          "5 minutes." Jongup said huskily and went back to sleep. 

          I exhaled and got off the bed, Yongguk opened his eyes, wide and alert, when he saw me, he closed his eyes again, going back to sleep. 

          I was going down the stairs to make a breakfast. Something nice to repay them yesterday, but.... 

          Fridge: Empty (except water and chili paste)

          Pantry: Empty

          Fruit bowl: Empty (Except a bruised banana)

          My secret stash: Empty. 

          No ingredients for a delicious breakfast. 

          When I turned around, Daehyun had his hands crossed over his chest, staring at me with judging eyes.

          "Holy Moly!" I jumped up with a hand over my heart. "I didn't hear you come down."

          He shrugged his shoulders as if to say 'So what? Your ears suck.'      

          "Are you going to say good morning?" I asked and looked in the lower drawers 

          He nodded his head once.  

          I waited patiently, looking at him, waiting for him to say it. 

          He arched a perfect eyebrow 'What are you waiting for? Start cooking breakfast'

          "Aren't you going to say something?" I inquired. 

          He shook his head smugly and rubbed his belly. 

          "You're hungry? There's nothing left in the fridge..." 

          He frowned and pounded his fists on the table.

          "Here, have a banana" I threw it at him and pulled on a summer jacket. 

          Daehyun stared at fruit curiously and bit onto it. Skin and all. His face contorted and spat it straight into his hand. He stared at me accusingly, but his mask still covered his mouth. 

          "You're supposed to peel the banana!" I laughed at his expression and peeled the banana for him. "Eat."

          Daehyun kept his eyes fixated on my face while he slipped the banana behind his mask and chewed. Daehyun's eyebrows shot up in surprised and chewed a bit more, he inhaled the banana and looked hopefully. 

          "We're all out of food" I grabbed my wallet. "Do you want to go to the supermarket with me?" 

          He tilted his head do the side questioningly,

          "Get food?" I tried to explain. He nodded quickly and darted to the door, clapping his hands excitedly. 

          "What about your friends?" I pointed upstairs, five aliens home alone. I shuddered at that thought.

          Daehyun tapped a finger to his cheek for a moment, and shrugged as if to say 'Ditch them,'

          "Where are you going?" Yongguk climbed down the stairs with impossible grace and silence. 

          "Buying food?" Yongguk guessed even if we didn't say a single thing, Daehyun gave a curt nod. 

          "I'm coming with you." Yongguk ruffled his hair and stretched his neck. 

          "We'll be back real quick." I said to no one in particular and closed the door behind us. 

          4 aliens at alone at home, one robot destroyer, one muscled warrior, one brain and one diva.

          Nothing will go wrong right??

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today I lost a very important man. A great mentor, an excellent best friend and a fantastic guitar player, always looking on the bright side of life. Thank you for your love and dedication. You will always have a place in my heart. Don't worry, we'll meet again in a few decades. 

Sleep well Christer.