Chapter 34 Five Males In Victoria's Secret

Hi my Lovelies!

I might not update as frequently. Tests scare me. 

This update's video is Block B's Very Good and it is Very Good. I was immediately addicted to them. If you have any grudges against them, please just at least give this song a try. I love this song so please give it a listen. 

Who likes the picture??

Enjoy!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Yongguk's POV

          "I don't get it. What is so great about Jongup? How did he manage to get on her good side so quickly!" Himchan exclaimed and threw himself back down on the spaceship floor. "HOW DOES HE DO IT?!"

          It is understandable why Haru was acting like that and I feel responsible for it. But I've never felt the need to make up with a female, let alone an Earthling. I'm simply at a loss, I have no idea what to do. Right now, I wished I had paid more attention to those soppy, vomit-inducing romance films that Himchan loved.

          "Let's bribe her. Bribery usually gets us what we want." Youngjae suggested, 

          "What would Haru like?" Himchan asked, we all looked at each other and came up blank. All of us didn't know what she liked. 

          "Remember those movies we had to watch?" Zelo raised his hand, "The girls usually get rings."

          "Oh right, the male had to get to their knees." I smacked my forehead. How can a man get on his knees for a girl? It just doesn't make sense! No man should get on his knees, a man defends his pride or dies trying. 

         "Let's go and borrow a ring." I suggested with a slow smile on my face. 

         "You think they'll let us?" Youngjae wrinkled his brows, "I'm not so sure."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

         "Hi, we'd like to buy a ring." Himchan announced loudly and was easily ignored by all the workers in the shop. I surveyed the store and sat down at a chair and studied the rings in the glass case. 

         "What is your occupation?" A man in a black suit came up and asked us with his nose high in the air. 

         "Exchange student?" Youngjae suggested with a mixed expression. Apparently that was the wrong answer because the worker nodded and walked away, calling for security. I sighed and rolled my eyes. Even Earthling had that disgusting habit of judging. I put my hands in my jeans pockets and tossed a roll of earthling cash with lots of zeros onto the glass cabinet.

          "Service please." I said lazily and leaned back on the chair, "We're looking for a ring."

         The reaction was priceless. The judging worker's attitude turned 180 degrees, his expression of disgust was replaced with a wide fake grin, he slinked over and bowed. "How may I help you, valuable customer?"

         "A ring." Zelo said and tapped on the glass. "We'd like a ring."

         "A ring for your girlfriends?" He rubbed his palms together and started picking the ugliest, most expensive ones out of the bunch.

         "A bribe." I said and smirked at the sudden change of expressions. He seemed shocked. "Bribing a girl."

         "I-I s-see." He nodded and quickly fumbled to pull out the keys to open a bigger cabinet of gold rings.