Chapter 32 Weird Matokian Candy

Hi My Lovelies!

I tried my best in making this chapter funny. I gave it my best shot now. 

Led Apple's cover. Check it out. All the money they earn from advertisements and views go to a charity that protects children's rights. So the more you watch their videos, more children are being protected.

Youngjae's pic *cover's mouth and giggles* After searching for pics of him for half an hour, I've come to realize that Youngjae lookes like Angry Bird, and also he makes the most bizzare facial expressions!  His shoulders are so pretty. Pale, pretty and unblemished. Now now. Fans, wipe the drool off your faces!

Enjoy!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

         "Hyung, wait up!" Zelo ran to catch up with his angry hyungs. Yongguk's fists were shaking and he kept his eyes tightly shut. Himchan was trying to breath slowly, Daehyun glared forward and Jongup looked very disappointed, for once he wasn't smiling. 

          "Why can't we just accept the baby dog?" He ran in front of all the people and stood with his hands outspread to stop the angry oncoming of males.

          "Did you see it growl at us?" Himchan asked incredulously, "It's going to eat us up!"

          "Since when were we scared of a baby?" Zelo muttered softly,

          "She distinctively knew I disliked the mutt, yet she had the audacity to throw it on me." Yongguk growled and a muscle on his cheek twitched. "Remember the four pillars of Mato law?"

          "Tradition." Youngjae said, 

          "Discipline." Jongup straightened up,

          "Honor." Himchan repeated, 

          "And respect." Yongguk finished. 

          "But she's an Earthling, she doesn't understand our customs." Zelo stepped quickly to the side and hurried behind his hyungs, "We have all our gear at her basement. We'll still need to go back someday."

          "Not all our gear." Daehyun replied with a deep chuckle, he pointed at a seemingly empty field and Youngjae pressed a button on Zelo's wrist. Their broken up spaceship flickered and appeared before them. The button Youngjae pressed activated a signal that stops the spaceship's camouflage rays.

          "We'll go back when she's not home." Youngjae replied.

          "Okay." Yongguk rubbed his palms, "Let's take a look at my baby here. Poor darling, she got hurt when we landed."

          "Not my fault." Himchan raised both hands in the air, when Yongguk turned slowly to glare at him pointedly. "Desperate situations required desperate measures."

          "Let's try and patch her up." Yongguk ignored Himchan and started pulling the scrap pieces out. 

          A few days without even thinking of food or sleep, the six guys finally managed to return their spaceship into its former glory. Daehyun was so hungry, he had to lean on Jongup or his legs would have collapse from under him. Yongguk rolled his shoulders and stretched his head from side to side. 

          "Let's try and get some sleep." Himchan yawned and the six guys trooped inside, locked the doors and threw themselves on the floor. Himchan head on Yongguk's arm, Zelo's head on Yongguk's stomach, Jongup's head on Daehyun's stomach and Daehyun's head on Youngjae's thigh. All in all, it was a mass of arms and legs everywhere trying to find a comfortable position.