Chapter 54 Glitter and Unicorns!

Trololololoooool Lovelies.

Happy first of April. Aprolololol fools. Some of you are so smart... figured out the previous chapter was a prank. I hope I made your heart drop and made you think about my book for the entire day.

I showed my book to four friends in real life... They have seen my soul.

A VERY big thank you to HannahHBrooks for suggesting and inspiring me. I wrote half this chapter because of her one-two sentences of pure genius. TALK TO ME. I'm also a person! Throw me all your ideas and random/weird/funny/serious ideas and I'll try and deliver a better chapter! Brain juice and imaginations don't last long... More ideas = faster updates.

I realized how rusty I was at writing kiss scenes after the previous chapter. This chapter will be better ;) All you Himharu/Haruchan, Jongharu/Harup (or whatever you want to call yourselves) fans will like this.

Live, Love and be happy.

Vote, Comment and Follow!

Enjoy.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Haru's POV

          "I said gallop! Not walk unenthusiastically!"

          "Hyung, this is flipping stupid."

          "Keep galloping! Now neigh!"

          I woke up with a start and slapped my hand over my forehead. Who in the world was screaming their brains out in the morning? I covered my face with my pillow and tried to block out the voices. Last night's dream felt so real, I was still shaking from watching Himchan die, the blood on my hands, the moment his eyes rolled back. I bit my quivering lip and let my pillow soak up the tears. That was all just a dream. Pull yourself together, woman. Stop moping around.

          "NEIGH BISHES!" Someone screamed and a loud resounding slap followed.

          Jesus. I'm going to flucking stab someone soon if they don't shut the fluck up.

          "RUN JAE!" Daehyun yelled. I threw off my covers and yanked the door open.

           I peered out into the hallway and had to immediately draw my head back so I wouldn't get concussion. Daehyun and Youngjae were screeching and running as fast as they could while Himchan was like Godzilla rampaging down the hallway. This happens every day, but something was amiss this time. Namely the long rainbow colored hair on Daehyun and Youngjae's head plus a white horn taped on to their foreheads with duct tape and the fact that they were leaving a trail of glitter behind them.

          I stomped down the hallway in fury, when Himchan saw my face, he froze and started backing away slowly with his hands raised in surrender. I grabbed him by the front of his shirt and dragged him into my room while he was doing everything he could to calm me down but mostly, he was spluttering excuses. 

          "Haru, sorry! Calm down, don't hurt me! I was just fooling around!" Himchan spluttered quickly, laughed in hysteria and grabbed my hands. He tried to pry the fistful of his shirt out of my hand. I closed the door behind us and he promptly pressed my hands to my sides so I couldn't punish him.

          "Haru, calm down." He grinned sheepishly. "I didn't mean to wake you up. It was Daejae that started all this."

          When he felt me relax, he slowly let go. He grinned and leaned in to kiss my forehead. "Good morning, baby. Did you have a good night sleep?"