Chapter 27 How To Seduce Using A Vegetable

Well done! You all voted so fast, my fingers had to fly across the keyboard to make this chapter. I recently passed the 2000 votes and 200 fan mark. Feeling ecstatic! This is my present to all my fans (Lovlies!) and my ninja silent readers. 

Enjoy!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

          "A bunny." I stared at Himchan's girly mirror with black roses. "Seriously, I am starting to doubt Youngjae and Yongguk's combined knowledge. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me."

          Just like my kitten form, I was black and white. But now, I lost my claws of defense/awesomeness and they were replaced with two floppy bunny ears. I no longer had a long tail, instead it was a cotton-ball. The pro side of this new body was, no more fur-balls. 

          "You are so adorable." Zelo squealed and squished my bunny cheeks. "Tiny bunny."

          "Lets put this bunny to the test." Daehyun rubbed his hands and smiled at me, something glinted in his eyes, I suppose it's mischief. 

          "Oh no. Not again!" I yelled and made a mad dash for the door. Unfortunately for me, I was still used to taking one step at a time. My rabbit legs to tangled up with my paws and my hopelessly long ears, I somersaulted forward and landed on my back, I twitched my nose and tried to stand back on my feet when Daehyun's upside down face smiled creepily at me. 

          "Gotcha." He said and lifted me up by the scruff of my neck. 

          "Please don't throw me off the roof." I begged, my ears down and legs dangling, "Don't throw me. Don't let me die!"

          "Hyung, let go of her." Zelo jumped to his feet. "If you don't Zelo will attack."

          "Hyung, let go." Jongup stood up, "We won't let you take her away." 

          "Fine." Daehyun answered with a carefree smile, and put me down on the table without letting go of my scruff, "Happy?"

          "Ha-" The makne-line began, but Daehyun grabbed my neck and sprinted out of the basement, laughing like a mad-man, clutching me to his chest to stop me from bouncing all place. 

          "I LIED!" He yelled back to the two kids he lied to, "MEHRONG!"

          "D-D-Dae H-hyun!" I stuttered, it was all because of the bouncing. 

          He placed on hand on my butt and the other hand on my head, pressing my body against his warm chest. He smelled like food, not cheesecake but something buttery and sweet, maybe caramel popcorn? He was grinning widely, the dimples etched on his face and his eyes arched into two small lines. His gaze flickered to me and gave me a lopsided smile, I turned my face to the opposite side, if I didn't have furry cheeks, I would be blushing pink. 

          You idiot, he's going to throw you off the roof and you're here blushing like a school girl.

          "Shut up." I retorted at the voice in my head. If I was going to die, then I'd have the right to do whatever I want in the last few seconds of my life.

           "HYUNG!" A furious Zelo yelled, Jongup was sprinting down the hall and Daehyun was laughing loudly. 

          "What's going o-" Yongguk stuck his head out of a door and saw Zelo pointing at Daehyun who was running away, Yongguk stuck out his foot at the last minute and watched Daehyun trip and fall.