Chapter 48 Excuse Me For Be Beautiful

"How can all SIX of you like me?!" Haru whispered with her hands covering her flaming red cheeks. Yongnam coughed "Awkward!" then smirked, "I don't know if I want to leave anymore!"

          "GO!" Haru yelled and rubbed her face. 

          "Fine!" Yongnam raised his hands in surrender, rubbed her shoulders with his hands and kissed the top of her head. "Good luck, babe."

          "She is NOT your babe." Yongguk snapped at his twin who chuckled deeply and slammed the door behind him.

          "So..." Jongup twiddled his fingers and smiled sweetly, "Who do you choose?"

          "Jongs!" Himchan reprimanded, "Don't pressure her!"

          "No, seriously. I want to know too." Daehyun leaned back as if he was afraid of the results.

          "I don't know! You can't just throw me into a situation and expect me to crawl out of it!" Haru shook her head and raised her hands infront of herself as if to block the six guys. 

          "I believe we have been-" Youngjae leaned forward and raised an eyebrow, "Correct me if I'm wrong. We are in the friendzone."

          "What is that?" Yongguk tilted his head to the left, "Is that a zone for friends?"

          "Precisely." Youngjae nodded and Himchan buried his head into his hands screaming "NOOOOOOO! NOT FRIENDZONE!"

          "Haru here has just labeled us as her friends, it is very weird for her to envision us as anything other than mere friends." Youngjae gestured at Haru.

          "I want to be your lover." Jongup said with his hand raised innocently like a young school boy.

          "Well, if Jongs gets to be your lover, so do I." Daehyun elbowed Jongup in the arm. 

          "I don't know! Don't talk to me! GAAAH!" Haru yelled, ran upstairs and locked herself and Truffle inside her bedroom.

          "Haru! You can't run away from this!" Himchan knocked on the door, "This is the only time we will ask you to make a decision now. Open the door, Haru."

          "Bunny, I think I have a solution to your problems." Youngjae said above all the clamour and nose. Haru opened her door by a crack and stuck her foot behind the door so the guys couldn't push their way in.

          "Explain, Brainiac."

          "According to Matokkies," Youngjae inched his head closer to hers and smiled, "Polyandry relationships are a must in order to keep us from going extinct."

          "Um, question." Zelo said sharply, "Does polyandry mean what I think it means,"

          "Polyandry means a female takes two or more males as her partners. In earthling language, polyandry would be defined as a woman taking two or more husbands." Youngjae said smugly. "Haru, I understand that it is frowned upon by the majority of earthlings to be in a romantic relationship with more than a person but matokki females should be having more than one mate."

          She flinched at the word mate. "Slow down, Jae. I'm not mating with anyone."

          Youngjae rolled his eyes and pryed the door open. "Of course, we will go in a slower pace if you are uncomfortable. This is simply a matter of perspective. If you see this situation from a Matokki perspective, you won't be as confused."

          No one spoke for a moment as Haru thought to herself. Truffle rubbed her head at Himchan's ankles and waggled her tail. 

          "So basically, all six of us are willing to share if you are willing to give." Himchan said finally.