Chapter 37 You wanna B, Block B?

Hellooo my Lovelies!

I'm gonna cut this short. 

I assume that you are already watching Led Apple's covers because they sing and play their respective instruments extremely well, plus all the money earned from advertisements are donated to an organization that helps defend children's rights.

Please give the video a shot.

Yongguk's "not-impressed" face ----------------------------------> 

Enjoy!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

           "Jealous bitches should keep their dirty mouths shut." 

          "Especially the ugly ones."

          The entire class went deathly silent, the bad-mouthing girls all sent daggers to the crude speakers, but when they saw the two speakers faces they all lowered their heads and blushed.  I leaned to the side to try and take a glimpse of the speakers but they stepped forward instead and nodded their head. 

          "Hey." The tall, fair skinned boy with vibrant bright red hair smirked, his shorter friend with blonde hair and cat-like eyes nodded at me with a lop-sided smirk. "Remember us?"

          "I know you!" I pointed, the entire class turned their head and looked at me. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Haru's POV

          "P-P-P.O?" I stuttered nervously, I've only seen them once before very briefly. "And, uh... U-Kwon?"

          "Right!" U-Kwon grinned widely and waved. "Smart girl. Hi, I'm Block B's smile representative, U-Kwon."

          "You've gotten prettier." P.O placed his hands in his trouser pockets and bit his lips with a mischievous smile on his face. "Hi, I'm Block B's charismatic rapper, slash, maknae." He said in a surprisingly deep voice, but finished his introduction off with a cute peace sign.

          "T-Thanks I guess." I smiled and looked away. "I haven't had the chance to introduce myself. Nice to meet you, I'm Yang Haru. Thank you for helping me last time." 

          "Are you done yet? Or does the entire class have to wait for you three to stop talking?" The teacher asked sarcastically and rolled her eyes in annoyance. I winced and kept my mouth shut. Don't want to be on the teacher's bad side on the very first day. 

          "Just choose a seat." The teacher waved at the 35 chairs and tables in front of the class. Everyone started speed walking to the chairs at the very back, while I sat on the second row, by the window. U-Kwon nudged P.O and they stood up from their seats at the very back corner to sit in front of me and to my left. 

          "So, Haru. We're in the same class." P.O leaned over, "Excited?" 

          "Aren't you two... older than me?" I whispered the last three words. 

          "92 here." U-Kwon raised his fore and middle finger, "P.O is an early 93."

          "We stayed back a few years." P.O said.

          "Be quiet." The teacher whacked her table with a wooden stick. "You and you. Hand out the textbooks."

          Haru lowered her head and started flipping the pages of her new textbook in silence trying not to get into deeper trouble than she already was. P.O's long legs were folded and bent together just so he could fit them under the table, when ever he wanted to stretch his legs, his knees either banged against the table or he accidentally kicks the kid in front of him. "Sorry, friend." He chuckles, placed the book on his face and shakes U-Kwon's arm. "Look, hyung. I can balance the book on my nose!"