Chapter 50 Butterflies, Toothbrushes and Frog Essence no.5

Hi Lovelies, 

I feel the need to update (or maybe it's just procrastination.) Whenever I feel unsettled or whenever my mind is in chaos, I write. 

Vote, comment and Follow

Enjoy!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

          "B.A.P squadron. I gave you a deadline." Governor Hyosung crossed her arms over her chest. "You still haven't left earth."

          The six guys that stood in a row couldn't reply to her underlying question. If they answered truthfully, it would be a scandal. All they could was stand in a line and silent listen to Goveror Hyosung while they try and buy more time using various excuses.

          "I have had enough of your excuses. If your ship won't fly, Mato planet will send another ship and a troop to escort you back home." Govenor Hyosung snapped. "The Professor would like to speak with you."

          The govenor's face faded away and was replaced by a black rabbit with white tuffs of hair on his bald hair and a pair of glasses hanging on his nose. The professor looked up from his work and walked closer to the screen. 

          "B.A.P squadron." The professor said softly. "I know why you won't leave that planet. It's that earthling isn't it?"

          Daehyun gulped and looked away while the whole squad was shocked by the Professor. 

          "How..." Youngjae managed to ask,

          "I practically raised you, Jokomato." The professor said sternly. "I know what is on your mind."

          "Have you told..."Zelo trailed off in nervously. 

          The professor shook his head slowly but squared his shoulders, "If you don't leave her, you'll leave me with no choice."

          "Professor!" Yongguk exclaimed, "You of all people should know how it feels to find a partner, a matoki that you will spend the rest of your life with."

          "I also know how it feels to lose your partner." The professor said bitterly. "The earthling isn't your partner. She isn't even a matoki. There are many fine matoki women that are willing to be your partner."

          "I don't want any matoki woman." Yongguk placed his palms on either side of the screen and stared down at the professor. 

          "Shishimato, you've changed." The professor stepped back in shock. "Not necessarily for the better. B.A.P you better come back soon, before you get into bigger trouble than you already are in."

          "We'll consider your advice." Himchan said finally and politely, "Goodbye Professor, until next time."

          Once the screen was blank, Jongup turned to the other six, "Our time is running out isn't it?"

          No one said anything, because they all know the answer. The air was heavy around them and Himchan rubbed the bridge of his nose. "I want to talk to Haru. Don't come up yet."

          Himchan left before the other five said anything and he knew that the others would respect him as a general and fellow matoki enough to give him a few moments of privacy with Haru. Himchan opened the door slightly and walked inside the room then crouched in front of Haru's sleeping form, careful not to wake her up. 

          "Baby, what are we going to do?" Himchan whispered softly and laid his head just a few centimeters from hers and simply inhaled her scent. Her scent always calmed him down and took his mind off the stress.