Chapter 11 Himchan's Special Sexy Hot Cakes

"Haru" Zelo whispered and prodded my arm "Haru."

          "What?" I asked groggily, not even bothering to open my eyes, it was still too dark. I glanced over at my alarm clock, 3:20 am damn it

          "I couldn't move when I woke up" he whispered "I'm scared."

          "You had sleep paralysis?" I mumbled and covered my eyes. "What do you want?"

          "Can I sleep with you?" 

          No.

          "Fine." My mouth said, my arm lifted the blanket and he crawled inside, and I moved the blanket so it would cover him. 

          Are you crazy? He's a guy, God knows what he might do to you.

          "Sleep now." I mumbled 

          Don't blame me if you get raped by an alien robot boy. 

          "Goodnight" he snuggled into my chest and snaked an arm around my waist to hug me closer. 

          See? SEE? SEE??! He's touching you!!! That sneaky little twit, he's touching you! 

          "Shut up and sleep." I retorted and went back to sleep. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

          "OW!" I heard Zelo exclaim and my eyes snapped open. 

          A furious Daehyun stood with his arms crossed over his chest, Zelo's legs were still in bed, but his head, entire chest and arms were flailing on the floor. "Hyung!"

          "Bravo Daehyun!" Himchan clapped while walking in, Jongup and Youngjae hurried over to help him Zelo up and hold Daehyun back. "Do it again!"

          "What was that for hyung?" Zelo cried and rubbed his head. 

          Daehyun pointed at me, I was just trying to tame my messy black hair, my hair is so short now... then Daehyun pointed back at Zelo. 

          "You slept with her?!" Youngjae freaked. 

          "That sounds wrong." I faltered, "We were just sleeping, nothing else."

          "So fast?" I heard Jongup whispered to Himchan, who shushed him. 

          "Nothing else." Zelo nodded, "I sleep with hyungs too, why can't I sleep with Haru?"

          "Haru is a girl, you're a man." Himchan tried to make him understand. 

          "Boy," Yongguk reminded, "He's just one year old."

          "Doesn't matter, lets not dwell on these things." I tied my hair into a sloppy, lazy ponytail and walked into the bathroom. 

          "What are you doing?" Jongup asked shyly.

          "Brushing teeth." I squirted the toothpaste onto my blue toothbrush and gurgled some water. 

          "I wanna try too." Zelo and Himchan bounded in and grabbed Minwoo and Minho oppa's toothbrushes, 

          "I'll get you new ones." I threw them brand new brushes and squirted some mint toothpaste on. 

          From two to four to five. Now all six of us (minus Daehyun who refused to take of his mask) were squished into the bathroom, brushing our teeth, these guys had teeth like canines. They had toothpaste foam everywhere, overly cheesing and grimacing.