Chapter 51 A Rose, Coupons and Constipated Ostritchs

Hello Lovelies, I feel the need to share this picture. 

 Happy White day!

Vote, Comment and Follow.

Enjoy!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Haru's POV

          I leaped forward like a frog, grabbed Daehyun by his surprisingly muscular arms and yanked him away by using my weight against him. He was jerked back and dragged away from Jaehyo by me until he was too far to continue is attempt murder. Daehyun was still thrashing around like a fish out of water in eager to throttle Jaehyo despite me using all my strength to drag him away.

          A hand with long and slender fingers wrapped itself around Daehyun's wrist tightly and Daehyun stopped moving as if someone had pressed a switch in him. Yongguk whispered something in Mato language and Daehyun glared at Jaehyo, but didn't resist my grip.

          "You can let go now." Daehyun said gently, slid my hands off his arms and held my right hand in his left. "Are you OK? Did he try to hurt you?"

          "Nothing happened." I said hurriedly and sent Jaehyo a mental message. Luckily, he understood and kept quiet. "We were just joking around. He was using a figure of speech. Not literally."

          "Hyung..." Youngjae panted, holding his sides and then coughing out something in Mato language. All six guys stiffened and Daehyun's hand clenched in mine

          "Haru, we have to head home first. I think it's best you stay here at school." Yongguk said calmly, but he was already turning to Zelo giving commands. 

          "What's wrong?" I asked, Jaehyo peered at his curiously but turned away when Himchan sent him an irritated glare. No one replied to my question. I gave them all a hard glare and turned away. 

          "I thought we had gotten pass the stage of keeping secrets."

          "We just received mail." Jongup said. "It's no big deal."

          "Mail from whom?" 

          "Mato planet." Yongguk answered on behalf of everyone else. "Please Haru. Don't ask anymore. We don't want to lie to you."

           I simply and gestured for Jaehyo to follow me and left B.A.P to deal with the matters on their hands. If I can't help, I shouldn't stand in their way.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

        "Order of return." Youngjae gasped as he swiped his palm over the address tag in shock, the Matokkian letters shone brightly when his skin touched the surface. His hand was shook as he passed the parcel to Yongguk. "They sent us an order of return."

          "What do we do?" Jongup looked around nervously as if something was going to leap out from behind them and attack them.

          "Zelo doesn't want to leave Haru." Zelo stood up and said in determination. "Zelo will not answer their calls. Zelo will not leave Haru here on Earth."

          "Do you know what this means?" Himchan asked B.A.P and everyone nodded. "Are you prepared to give up your family, ranks and Mato planet?"

          "No, but I'm not ready to give up on Haru and never see her for as long as I'll live." Daehyun spoke after a moment of heavy silence.