Chapter 62 A Sad Sack Of Potatoes.

Hello Lovelies!

I shouldn't be spoiling you guys with another update so soon but who gives! Go and read my newest book, "The Pirate Programme" starring Block B. 

Enjoy

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

           "Himchan hyung, what part of soft landing did you not understand?" Daehyun doubled over to dry heave. Zelo waved his hand in front of his face to clear out the dust. Jongup coughed and shook his head. 

           "This is a soft landing." Himchan retorted and unbuckled his seatbelt. "The ship didn't crash."

           Just behind Yongguk something fizzled, "Are you sure, Channie?"

           "Maybe?" Himchan smiled sheepishly. "I did my best..."

           "Stop wasting time! We have to woo Haru from the beginning!" Jongup yelled eagerly and punched a button to open the spaceship door.

           "My intestines aren't in a stable condition right now." Daehyun groaned, "Go ahead, I'll catch up soon."

           "Are you sure we have the right address?" Youngjae eyed his surroundings and turned to Himchan. "I remembered the neighbourhood differently,"

           "I am certain! We have the Galactic Positioning System." Himchan said. 

           "Haru, haru, haru." Jongup mumbled to himself giddily. He broke into a wide boyish grin and started running to Haru's house. Yongguk was the first to arrive, he straightened out his shirt, ran his fingers through his hair self-consciously and rang the door bell. 

           "Who are you looking for?" A sweet little girl half the size of Jongup peered from behind the gate.

           "Is this Yang Haru's residence?" Himchan asked, the little girl frowned in confusion,

           "Does Yang Haru live here?" Youngjae crouched down to ask the girl in simpler words. The little girl smiled scaredly, looked at the door behind her and took a few steps back.

           "MOM!" The little girl screamed, glanced back at the guys and ran inside as quickly as she could.  Mom? The six B.A.P members stared at each other in wide eyes. Haru was just sixteen how could she be a mom?! If that little girl was in fact Haru's daughter, that would mean she had a family of her own. It wasn't right for them to interrupt her peaceful life. 

           "What is it, Yoojae?" The lady who came out didn't look like Haru at all, there was little resemblance. Had Haru moved away from this house? When the lady saw the six B.A.P member standing at the gate she stopped in her tracks and held a hand over her throat. "Oh my. It's you."

           "Is this Yang Haru's residence?" Himchan asked again. The mom turned around in a hurry into the house and Himchan sighed. "What is wrong with these Earthlings? Did you guys not straighten yourselves up before knocking on the door?"

           Everyone glanced down at what they were wearing and then at each other in confusion. They were still in their Earthling clothes, they looked just like typical Earthlings. Why were the Earthlings running away from them in terror?!

           "Do I have something in my teeth?" Himchan asked them, 

           "Your teeth are still disgustingly pearly." Zelo joked. Himchan whacked him behind his head.