Chapter 9 Like A Blonde Porcupine...

"Haru! Haru! Haru!!!" Zelo bawled and stumbled downstairs, "Help me!! What do I do?!" 

          Zelo ran up to me and all but shoved his curly hair in my face shaking it frantically like a wet dog. 

          "Wha.... Zelo-shi back up!" I pushed him away. 

          "It's pink!" He wailed, "Pink!"

          "What did you do?!" I stared at his tousled bubblegum pink hair.

          "I-I was taking a shower..." He explained, my eyes left his face and travelled down. 

          "Z-z-zelo-shi" I looked away and felt my cheeks heat up, "You have to wear a shirt! You can't go walking around in boxers."

          "My hair!" He tugged at the pink strands and whimpered. "My blonde hair..."

          "What did you use to wash your hair?" I hurried upstairs to the bathroom crime-scene with Zelo right behind me.

          "That pink bottle right there." Zelo pointed to a huge bottle resting on the washing machine. 

          "Zelo!" I grabbed the bottle, "This is fabric softener! You're supposed to use the black shampoo and the white conditioner!"

          "But the pink one smelled nicer" Zelo protested feebly. 

          "Lets just hope that you don't go bald." I chided, the softener was new, I haven't even used it once, now its half empty. 

          "Hyung!" Zelo flung himself into Yongguk "I'm going bald.... I want to go back to blonde!"

          "Now, now. I think pink suits you." He stroked the bubblegum pink hair. "Besides, its really soft."

          "It looks good on you" Jongup said soothingly. 

          "But I want the same hair as the hyungs" Zelo tugged on his hair frustratedly.

          "Lets all change our hair color." Yongguk suggested,

          "I want brown." Jongup raised his hand up shyly.

          "I want black." Himchan yelled from the kitchen

          "I'll stay blonde" Youngjae added

          "How about you, Daehyun-shi?" I stared at the silent masked alien, maybe he will speak now? He looked around and pointed at Jongup. 

          "Oh! Hyung wants brown as well?" Jongup perked up, Daehyun nodded and returned his attention to the fridge. 

          "How about you?" I looked at Yongguk, "What color are you getting? Red?"

          "He's done red before" Zelo whispered, "That didn't go too well."

          "How about brown?" I tried again. "Brown is nice, grounded and down to earth."

          "He's done brown as well," Youngjae said, 

          "What color do you want?" I grumbled "You seemed to have done all the colors of the rainbow."

          "Purple." Yongguk said "I want to do purple."

          "Purple?" I asked

          "Purple... like grapes." He said seriously.

          "Grapes?!" I bit down on my lip to stop a laugh from exploding. "When did you eat grapes?"

          "The fridge provides my necessities." He replied simply and crossed his hands smugly.