Chapter 33 Chicken Feather Duster Attack!

Hi my Lovelies! 

Looking for good macros of members is harder than writing a chapter... But this one is a clear winner, look at Youngjae shaking his hips and hands, look at Daehyun strumming the... guitar? look at mysterious hands behind Daehyun and look at Zelo, looking around in confusion. OLÉ! 

This update's video isn't Led Apple's covers (watch them too), but Song Jieun's Hope Torture (False Hope) I especially like this song, I'm very happy with the music and the video. They work well together. So check it out! "I know you're tipsy whenever you call me." 

Enjoy!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Haru's POV

          "Truffle, they left..." I sniffed and pulled the pup into my arms and let the newly bathed dog rub it's head against my neck. I placed it down on the floor and walked up the stairs into my room, then threw myself on the bed and placed my face on the pillow, not caring if it suffocate me. 

          Truffle whined softly next to my ear, so I turned to face it, "It's not your fault, Truffle. It's mine."

          It placed it's head between it's paws and looked up, waggling it's tail in the process. I sighed and pulled the old white bunny off my shelf, wrapped my arms around it tightly and inhaled the comforting, familiar smells. The bunny toy was giving to me on the day I was born by Minho Oppa and it's been sitting there on the shelf, acting as my guardian bunny for 15 years. Whenever I felt troubled or hurt, I'd take it off it's shelf and give it a hug. 

          "Tokki-ah." I murmured and felt it's soft ears. My own bunny ears shrunk back a few days ago after running a few kilometers with the guys. "Tokki-ah, I miss them already."

          The old white bunny toy's mouth was sown into a permanent soft smile, as if it was saying, "Don't worry, if they miss you, they'll come back sooner or later."

          After a rocky night's sleep, I woke up to Truffle's soft whines, it was kicking it's feet in the air and it's small black ears laid flat. "Truffle? Wake up."

          It opened it's eyes slowly and yawned widely, stretching it's back by lifting it's butt into the air, then it shook it's head and started wagging it's tail. 

          "Let's go for a run." Then I looked at the pup and frowned, I can't let it go running without a collar, and now is too early, 5 am. The stores aren't even open yet, where can I find a collar?

          My question was answered when Truffle started playing bits of colored strings, hanging off my table. I used to be really into friendship bracelets, and I played with lots of strings and patterns, making so many, but I had no one to give them to. 

          "You want to be my first friend?" I asked Truffle while gently stroking the patch of fur between his eyes, it stuck out it's tongue and panted, so I took it as a yes. My fingers knotted, braided and twisted the bright reds, whites and green strings into a collar. I tugged on it to test it's strength, then placed it around Truffle's neck, "Do you like it?"

          Truffle scratched it's ear with it's leg and sneezed. 

          "I'll take that as a yes. Now lets go for a walk."

---------------------------------------------------------------------

          The excitement in my life went from a scale of ten to two. Without my six noisy, crazy, starved extraterrestrial guests, life seemed grey and colorless. Everyday, I'd spend over 5 hours walking Truffle just to escape from the long silence at home. Mom had to fly down to Daegu for a filming, Minho Oppa was in Busan, I'd fix Minwoo's breakfast and lunch, then he'd go to the filming location with his manager and then come back home late, usually I'd have to carry my sleeping little brother up to his room and tuck him into bed. My dad? He's making a new album, so he's spending his days and nights in his studio, trying to cook up the next hottest song in the K-pop world.