Chapter 35 A Genuine Apology

Hi my Lovelies!

I'm back! The tests felt like it went well thanks to your cheers. Thank you very very much. 

Do you like the picture? Has anyone seen the Big Bang parody of Secret Garden? If you haven't, you should. It's worth the time. Even my mom liked it, and she's a serious K-pop hater just because I spend to much time on K-pop and dramas in general. 

Please listen to this video, the money made from the advertisements all go to an organization that protects children's rights. I hated Miley's video, thought it was inappropriate but loved the music, this is Led Apple Hanbyul's version of Wrecking Ball. Throw away all your prejudices and listen well.

Enjoy!

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Daehyun's POV

          "Okay. We've got the heart mold." Himchan hyung waved and slapped the pink silicone onto the counter. Since we were locked out of the house, we had to make the cheesecake in our spaceship, and things don't go the way you want them to when you have no oven and no blender. Who cares? We've got a heat ray gun and we've got Zelo, who's closest 'blood' relative is an electric hand mixer.

          "Hyungs." Youngjae ran over with a tablet. "I found us a recipe."

          "No." I replied firmly, "We're using my book."

          I placed my cheesecake bible onto the table and gently flipped the pages until I found the optimal cheesecake. "We're making this. I'm sure. I'm the cheesecake master. No questions please."

          "Do we have an apron somewhere?" Himchan hyung asked while opening the cupboards,

          "What do you need an apron for?" Yongguk hyung scoffed, "You're a man. No man is afraid of a little flour on their clothes."

          Unfortunately for Yongguk hyung, he spoke too soon. He didn't see Youngjae trip over nothing and spill half the bag of flour onto his face. We all stood silently with eyes that seemed like they were going to pop out of our sockets. Jae is in deep deep deep trouble!

          Yongguk hyung kept his eyes closed, but coughed softly, making the flour churn around like a white cloud around him. 

          "H-h-hyung..." Youngjae passed the bag of flour to Himchan hyung and started dusting the flour off Yongguk hyung's shoulders. "S-s-sorry."

          Yongguk hyung opened his eyes and stared at Youngjae for a moment, his entire expression darkened and his nostrils flared, then hyung grabbed Jae's shoulders, swung a leg under him and threw him on the floured floor. Once a shocked Jae was on the ground, Yongguk hyung kept piling on the flour on Jae's chest, almost burying him in the flour. 

          "H-hyung?" Jae spluttered like a fool, 

          "Payback is best served quick." Yongguk hyung laughed, turned around to catch Channie hyung's hands full of flour and push it into Channie hyung's face. Channie hyung coughed aggressively and shook his blonde hair, the flour made his face look cakey. Zelo laughed brightly and joined in the flour fight. 

          I was smart enough to avoid the mess, so my black shirt stayed black while the member's clothes, faces and hair became white like a piece of paper. 

          "You uglies done yet?" I asked while squatting on the table far away from them. "Can we bake now?"

          "Nope." Yongguk laughed and massaged the flour into Zelo's face. "Not until you get dirty."