Chapter 63 Green Tea and Walking Sticks

Hello my Lovelies!

I do not understand, so please answer my question: Why do some of you guys think Haru turning young is more important than the fact that she doesn't like them?

School has started, updates will vary, I am ready to let go of this story. Go read my newest book The Pirate Programme. 

The video at the side is Ailee singing, it would be a nice song to go with this chapter :)

Spoiling my lovelies with frequent updates ;)

Vote, Comment, Follow

Enjoy!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Haru's POV

          The doctor gave me a shot which made me slip into sleep in order to bring my blood pressure and heart rate back to stable levels. During that time when my body wasn't aching from the weather or when my bones didn't hurt, my mind was at peace. I had time to think things over. 

          Regret was one of the first emotions I felt. 

          Even if B.A.P were strangers, I shouldn't have spoken to them so harshly. Ageing had made me into a bitter old prune, or as Jongup put it, a sack of talking potatoes. Jongup was right in a way. They must have gone through a lot, all six of them, to get back here. 

          But how in the world am I going to face them?

           When I woke up, the sun was just rising. I pulled myself out of bed with renewed determination. After washing up and brushing what's left of my teeth, I combed my hair and tied it up into a french twist then looked at myself in the mirror. There is not much more I can do about my looks, the hospital gown really did look like a potato sack on my bony frame and no cosmetic could cover or rejuvenate my wrinkled skin. I smoothed my hair before calling the nurse.

          "Good morning, Mrs Yang." The nurse who took care of me for the past twenty years smiled, "You look very good today."

          "How long was I asleep?"

          "Two days." She replied and checked my heart rate and current conditions, "How are you feeling?"

          "Tell me, Nurse Kim, are there six men waiting outside my room?" I licked my thin lips nervously, touching the ring on a necklace around my neck. 

          "Yes there are, they have been staying outside of your room while you were resting, but Nurse Yoo banned them from coming back in-" She explained, 

          "Please send them in," I said and bent over to take out my old set of china, I used to take them out whenever I had visitors, now they were just boxed up and unused. 

          "Breakfast first, Mrs Yang." The Nurse said firmly and put my box by the bedside table.When she returned with a tray. I sat up on the bed, I finished the soup and ate a few spoonfuls of rice with kimchi before I pushed the tray away. 

          "Can you do me a favour and bring me some hot water?" I opened my box and took out the china, "I would like to make tea."

          Making tea was the only thing I could do, after my first heart attack, my fingers would often cramp so I couldn't play the gayageum or draw anymore. I'd like to do something by myself for them as an apology for my rash and rude words.