Chapter 21 The Date and The Disaster

Hi my Lovelies! Its my birthday! July 11! I'm 16! I don't feel older or anymore mature than I was yesterday!

Enjoy!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Haru POV

          "Haru, go change first." Jongup opened the ladies bathroom door like a typical gentleman, but the are some specific doors that guys cannot open, should not open. I slipped into the thankfully empty stall and started washing the salt out of my hair.

-------------------------------------

Yongguk POV

          "Hehehe!" Zelo covered his mouth while giggling.

          "What's so funny?" Himchan asked, also smiling like a goof.

          "Nothing hyungs." Zelo uncovered his mouth only to cover again after breaking into a burst of uncontrollable giggles.

          "Hyung." Daehyun sat down by the curb ruffling his messy wet hair, "I'm hungry."

          We all eyed the street vendors, selling fragrant salty, sweet or spicy snacks to the hungry earthlings. Being a Mato elite warrior meant that we had heightened senses and right now, my over sensitive nose and the smells of delicious food was making me go crazy.

          "We've got no money." Youngjae patted his flat pockets,

          "Maybe, we can... You know..." Daehyun whispered, "Borrow-"

          "Borrow food??" Himchan frowned, "How? Eat it and spit it back out?!"

          "No stealing." I said in a stern voice, "Stealing is bad."

          "Haru says no stealing," Zelo added, "it's also against Mato warrior pledge number #303"

          "Haru has the key to my car." I said in a monotone.

          "Let's walk. If we can't eat, then the least we can do is smell." Daehyun heaved himself off the curb and exhaled loudly, "I wonder what Haru and Jongup are up to... Free, all-you-can-eat food. Eating nonstop for 4 hours straight. I'm so jealous."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Haru's POV

          "Wow." Jongup had his mouth wide open, gaping at the restaurant full of food from all over the world, he slowed down to a stop just to look around some more. In the middle of the buffet area, there were two huge chocolate fondues simply gushing hot melted milk and white chocolate, with an array of fruits, biscuits and sweets along with bamboo skewers to poke and dip into the chocolate.

          "It's place is amazing." Jongup leaned to whisper, we were guided to our seaside table. "There is just so much to eat! "

          "Take your time, we have hours." I chuckled at his kid-like expression and passed him a plate.

          "Oh!" Jongup exclaimed loudly patting his palm on his plate, "My plate is hot!"

          "That's to prevent your warm food from getting cold." I explained while picking one of each dish onto my plate. When you're fat, you could eat everything at a buffet... at least once. All those skinny people would be like 'Hey, I wonder what I should eat before I get full.' I have NEVER had that problem. I think 'I wonder what I should eat again. Everything.'