Chapter 47 Hot Chocolate With Marshmallows

Hello Lovelies!

I was planning to update later tomorrow, but since it's Jongup's birthday (the whole k-pop world has been buzzing, as if everyone was waiting for Jongup to become legal just so noona fan's won't be "Pedo-noonas" anymore) and *drum roll*

We just passed the 4000 votes mark!! I now have 337 followers! Thank you, thank you, thank you! I'll work hard to be come a better writer and play hard to be come an even better dreamer.

Here is a photo of Jongup being sweet.

Watch the video. I was getting watery eyes because B.A.P were treating their Babys so well. I'm proud of being a Baby because I know that B.A.P won't be like other groups, their fans will learn to respect them and they will continue to be one of the the best role-models of our generation.

Happy Birthday Moon Jongup (a.k.a Moontos, Jongs, Uppie, Smiley face)

Vote, Comment and Follow!

Enjoy

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Himchan's POV

          "When are you boys returning?" The professor asked while monitoring his apprentices and the progress. "Are you ready to return or do you need some help on repairing the spaceship?"

          "Well, it's not like that..." I hesitated and glanced around at the younger ones. "We-"

          "I recognize that look." The professor narrowed his eyes, he was about to say something that sounded very important when the screen went dark and was replaced by Governor Hyosung's face. I prepared myself mentally for the voice. 

          "KIM. HIM. CHAN!" She screeched and I stiffened, feeling goosebumps traveling up my spine and my arms. 

          "Yes, Governor?"

          "We need you to return to Mato Planet." Governor Hyosung said sternly. "You all have fulfilled your mission, now it's time to come home."

          "But-"

          "No buts." She raised her hand, "This is final. We need you back in the Mato Planet. The neighbouring planets are getting together to scheme against us. They want to steal our new energy source and we can't let that happen, now can we"

          "No, M'am."

          "But we have unfinished business here on this planet." Zelo intervened. I gripped his arm and tried to pull him back before he could add more oil to the flame. Governor Hyosung's eyes narrowed as she leaned closer to the camera. 

          "What business? What business on Earth could be more important than your home planet?"

           "Governor, it takes more than five hundred hours to travel from Mato Planet to Earth. With the wormholes closed, we really need to plan our route back. Don't want to take anymore detours right?" Youngjae explained calmly, "It will take at least four months for us to determine the fastest and safest route home."

          "Four months." Governor Hyosung didn't seemed too happy with the news. "Too long. You have two months."

          "But-" Youngjae began, but Governor Hyosung raised her hand to silence him. 

          "No more buts." She said and the screen went black.

          "This is not good." Jongup muttered and left the spaceship to go back to Haru's house. We followed him in a hurry to tell Yongguk and Daehyun about the bad news.