Chapter 56 Frogblocker

HELLO LOVELIES! 

We have over 420 followers! Thank you thank you thank you! I appreciate every single one of you. If you are new, WELCOME! I COME IN PEACE! Whenever I look at that number, I think to myself: "What have I done to trick these people into thinking I'm cool? Maybe, perhaps with the slightest chance... I am cool?" We've also passed the 5600 votes mark! Thank you for your love and support. I will do my best so each update will be better than the last.

The term Frogblocker is used instead of a similar but more crude word that involves an organ that only males have. If you know which term I'm talking, don't leave that word in the comment section. I will flag you. Let's try to keep this place clean and keep our minds clean (Who am I kidding? We're K-pop fans, our idols are often labeled "gay" by non-kpoppers because of their skinship.)

Lovelies, there are Pokemon cards for B.A.P and they are hilarious! Also, search Matodex for more laughs! Do that once you've finished reading this chapter!

Have a perfect week. Live, love and be happy. 

Vote, Comment and Follow.

Enjoy

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Haru's POV

          "Run!" Daehyun whispered loudly, we ducked our head and ran straight for the bushes. "Quickly, I'm sure the hyungs already know!"

          "Where are we going?!" I stifled my laughter and followed him up the hill. "Dae! Where are we going?"

          "You'll see." he replied mysteriously and then slowed down. He covered my eyes with his hand, guided me with a hand on my waist and whispered softly next to my ear, "We're almost there. Keep your eyes shut and tust me, I won't let you fall."

          When he released me, I opened my eyes and shivered. The night was cooler than expected and the grass was damp with dew but it was the sky above us that sent the shivers up my spine. Daehyun quickly snatched a folded blanket, wrapped it aorund my shoulders and rubbed his hands up and down my arms to warm me. "Dae, this is beautiful."

          "It was nothing." He rubbed the back of his neck shyly and we laid on our backs. "I just wanted to show you my home planet since you've been kind enough to let us live in yours."

          "You see those constellations?" He pointed to a clump of bright stars that shone more brightly compared to the other stars around them. "That's where Mato planet is. Smack between Orion and Taurus." He opened the telescope and started looking for Mato planet and when he found it, he gestured for me to look. "Oh! Dae, Mato planet looks like a rabbit's head! Wait a minute... it looks a bit pink-ish."

           "That's right." He scooted over and we shared the blanket. "Someday I'll take you to Mato Planet."

          "Dae," I pulled my hand away from his, "Don't make promises you can't fulfill."

          "No. I keep my promises." He said determinedly. There was a fire in his eyes and his tone felt as if he was daring my to speak against him. The thing about Daehyun was that he had this fierce determination to complete whatever he set his mind into doing and sometimes what he has set his mind to do was irrational and on the borderline to stupid. That is why Youngjae is always there to say 'I told you so.'

          "Dae, I may be an earthling with bad hearing compared to you guys, but I'm not stupid. I know what's going on-" 

          His eyes darkened and his full lips parted. My voice faded and I fell silent. He had this intense look in him that screamed passion and perhaps something more. His fingers brushed closer to mine and he leaned in, tilting his head slightly "Dae?"