Chapter 22 Lesson 2: Brownie Bear's Manners

HI! LOVELIES!!! 

Thanks for waiting. To thank you guys, I found another clip. It's not as awesome as Mr. Bang's pre-debut dance performance. In fact, it's not nearly close. But still. The clip brought a smile on my face all the same.

Enjoy!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Haru's POV

          "Guys..." I said softly, "How do you feel?"

          All six guys had their fingers laced and elbows on their knees. The room was silent. Four guys had their hair covered in gooey hair dye, then someone smacked a transparent plastic showering cap, two of the guys had their eyebrows dyed with turquoise blue and maroon respectively. The other two mischief-makers had plastic gloves covered with the hair dye and they were accidentally smearing the dye all over walls or light switches.

          "I feel freaking ridiculed." Youngjae huffed and tried to rub his eyes, only to smear more maroon around his eyes, now he looked like a rare breed of red eyed panda. "Himchan hyung, are you sure this is right?"

          "Stop questioning the professional." Himchan whacked Youngjae's hands away, "You're spreading the color."

          "Sorry for letting the blue go onto your brows." Yongguk said to Zelo who shrugged, "I accidentally tipped the mug."

          After half an hour, Youngjae started whining about how the dye was irritating his eyes, to which Himchan tried to distract him by pinching him all over, "it keeps you from thinking about your eye pains."

          "If I lose my sight, I'm blaming you." Youngjae growled, "A blind battle tactician. If I become blind, you're feeding me for the rest of your life, don't even think about finding a female mate. I'm going to stick to you for the rest of my long life."

          "Maybe we can play war games to distract ourselves." Yongguk suggested, he and Jongup started a new killing game.

          "I'm going to read." Himchan reached over the coffee table, to pick a pocket book.

          Daehyun looked flustered while trying to discourage Youngjae into rubbing his eyes further. While Youngjae was getting all jumpy and annoyed one minute, calm the next.

          "Youngjae, follow me. We're washing out the dye right now." I jumped to my feet, "Stop rubbing, it will make it worst. Close your eyes."

          I should have known, to watch Youngjae, make sure he doesn't bump into anywhere. I thought all Mato aliens had the impeccable sixth sense, where they can dodge things while their eyes were closed. Apparently, Youngjae doesn't have that sense.

          I turned around just in time to see Youngjae walk straight into a wall, Daehyun just a step too far to stop his friend.

          "Stop! You'll-"

          *BAM*

          "Ow!" Youngjae yelled, and started what sounded like swearing in Mato language. He started twitching his nose around like a bunny and I instantly came up with a nickname for him.

          "Geez, Chubby bunny." I sighed, "Be careful."

          Daehyun held Youngjae's shoulders and steered the temporarily blinded Chubby bunny into the bathroom. Judging by the amount of maroon opinion the sink, I guess this is all Himchan's fault.