Chapter 23 B.A.ngtan Block

Hey my lovelies! :)

My new school starts on the 22nd August. 14 days. Holy Moley. I'm super nervous.

Enjoy!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Haru's POV

          "Lets go out" I chirped after Himchan threw out the garbage and Jongup washed the dishes.

          The sun was shining brightly, but there was a cool summer breeze so the weather wasn't that terrible compared to yesterday. Where were we going? I don't know. We're just taking a walk, then going home when ever we feel like it.

          "Flight stimulation!" Jongup yelled and sprinted straight to the tiny children's playground and hopping on the spring horse. "Dadadada!! Pew pew pew! Attack sequence 18! Over and out!"

          Zelo ran straight for the sand box and sat down, his curly white and blue hair blew in the wind like a fluffy cloud. Daehyun somehow climbed onto the children's chin up bar and started meditating upside down. Himchan gave a satisfied sigh and leaned against an old tree, whistling a cheery tune.

          Yongguk gave a father-like smile and sat on the park swings, swinging his long legs. Youngjae was still too absorbed in his book to do anything. Himchan started checking out the girls walking in the park, their long, pale, slender legs, and cute clothes. Himchan whistled and sent them a wink, to which the girls giggled and waved.

          "Hyung! Get off! You're taking too long!" A tiny kid had a hand on his waist and shook his fist angrily. "You're too old!"

          "Earthling, mind your manners." Yongguk stormed over and stared down on the kid. Who immediately burst into tears and ran away.

          "Sorry earthling!" Jongup whispered, but the damage was already done. "Zelo, whatcha doing?"

          Zelo who was sitting in the sand box has made a palace out of sand, molding towers with his fingers. " Look at my sandcastle!"

          Jongup sat down on the sandbox and started patting along with Zelo, murmuring and patting, murmuring and patting-

So cute!

          "HELP! THIEF!!"

          B.A.P tensed up, looking around. The young girls from across the street held her ankle and screamed for help. When I looked over, the aliens had disappeared.

          "Ya! B.A.P! Where are you?!" I screamed, what if they get hurt? What if they hurt someone?

          "Don't worry, Haru." Himchan send me a lazy smirk. "They'll come back soon."

          "But..." I tried to protest.

          "Sit right here with your Channie Oppa and all is well." He grabbed my arm and dumped me down on his lap. When I squirmed around, he grinned widely and locked his arms together. "You can't escape from my arm lock, Haru."

          "Sicko." I muttered and decided to stay still, not much I could do while being trapped in the arms of an alien.

          "Hey! How did it go?" Himchan waved cheerfully when the other five guys returned.

          "Easy as pie." Youngjae replied smartly, "I believe thats how I would put it."

          "Yongguk hyung, you really shouldn't beat the earthling up so hard. They are especially fragile." Daehyun chided,