Chapter 5 Invisible Aliens

"Why, why, why?" Himchan turned around while being pushed out.

          "My brother is coming back!!!!" I said urgently and started shoving him.

          "So?" Yongguk asked and sat down on the sofa, making a simple 'Im not leaving' gesture.

          "Either you go invisible, or you leave." I suggested.

          "We'll go invisible, thank you very much." Youngjae said smugly and jumped back into his plastic dress thing. Just at that moment, Youngjae's body disappeared, leaving two yellow dots floating in the air.

          "WOAH!" Himchan yelled and jumped into his dress suit. Two pink dots. "Hehe, inviiiiisible! We are so cool."

          "Haru! I'm home!" 

          "Shoot! Go go go!" I shoved them away and hurried to the door. "Hi Oppa!"

          "Are you hiding something?" His eyes narrowed and looked around. 

          "N-no!" I spluttered. Please let them be invisible!

          "I'm just pulling your leg!" He laughed and ruffled my hair. "I'm starving."

          "Okay, I'll make something..." I glanced over at the living room, no dots... where are they?!?!

          "I want to eat stir fry." Oppa threw me my dark blue apron and grabbed an apple from the fruit bowl on the marble countertop. 

          "There isn't much in the fridge: paprika, chicken breast, a carrot, oh! Mushroom!" I searched our fridge.

          "I found noodles" He waved a bag of egg noodles happily.  

          "You cook the noodles, and I can julienne" I suggested and started searching for the knife.

          Where's the knife? I started searching the drawers when the knife wasn't in the rack. That was when I felt someone behind me, I turned around swiftly but saw nothing, when I walked I bashed into something, two green dots met me and the knife was floating mid-air. 

          "Thanks" I whispered and took the knife, glancing over at Oppa, he didn't see that right?

          Two blue dots were hovering over my ingredients, looking down. A pair of grey dots yanked the blue dots back, and I started chopping. 

          "Is this alright?" Oppa asked and lifted a limp noodle. 

          "Yeah, drain them," I threw him a strainer. When I turned around, all my carrots, paprika and mushrooms were sliced into perfect matchsticks, the garlic cloves were paper thin. A pair of blue dots were hovering over the self-slicing chicken. 

          "Thanks," I whispered and took the knife. The two blue dots arched, so the dots are eyes...I supposed the alien was smiling...

          "I'll make the seasoning sauce" Oppa said and pulled out a bowl, generous amount of soya sauce, sesame oil, chili powder and sugar.

          "Thanks" I poured olive oil into the smoking hot wok and threw in the chicken strips. After the chicken browned, the garlic went in, then the carrots and paprika in the end, the mushroom came in. After that, I poured the vegetables and chicken onto a plate and the noodles came in, when I turned around, six pairs of eyes looked back at me. Red, pink, yellow, green, blue and grey. 

          "Holy Shhh!" I put both hands up to my heart, 

          "Whats wrong?!" Oppa walked over, the eyes dispersed.