Chapter 61 Brought To Justice

Hello Lovelies!!!

I am in a hurry right now, heading off to Stockholm over the weekend. 

The science nerd part of me knows that doing video calls across space and galaxies is impossible but lets just all ignore the science part. *Gasp* What am I even saying! I'm a science major student... 

I am starting on a new story called "The Pirate Programme" starring Block B and I'd like you all to take a look. :D

Enjoy!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

          B.A.P, still in their earthling form were cuffed at the wrists and escorted off the Mato spaceship by eight heavily weaponed Intergalactic police members into the wide, white dome shaped hall inside the Police ship where three large screens were lit up. To the left there was the lawyer on B.A.P's case, in the middle was the judge and to the right was the higher ups of Mato Planet, shrouded in the darkness. Only their outlines could be seen.

          B.A.P didn't dare look to their right since they could feel the sharp pin-pricks of the higher ups gaze. Bebemato and his squad sat under the right hand screen passively. Governor Hyosung glanced at her paws and flicked her hair in boredom. Things have just gotten more complicated because of the Police.  If they didn't appear and forcefully grab B.A.P then B.A.P would be accused of treason without a second of hesitation, but since the authorities are here, the Mato higher ups would have to follow the legal protocol and risk B.A.P being set free.

          "B.A.P squadron of Planet Mato, classification B124AP22. Reports have proven Mato Planet's threat to Planet Earth, classification K964B04, threatening to eradicate the planet's existence for the reason of B.A.P squadron's refusing to return." The green skinned lawyer with tentacles read from it's tablet and looked to the right with what could be described as a frown. "Planet Earth has shown no threat towards other galaxies and Mato Planet's threat is an illogical claim and breaks a total of 92 intergalactic laws for peace and prosperity."

          "Mato representatives?" The Judge turned to the higher ups of Mato Planet, she was reading the information sent from the Lawyer.

          "This is a plausible clause since B.A.P has been raised up with the resources that are scarce on Mato Planet, they have to repay the planet." The higher ups said pompously, "Of course we should take back what is ours. Their rebellious behavior has only led to this after summoning them with 'Orders of Return' on several occasions."

          "What was the reason for B.A.P squad to be sent to Earth?" The lawyer said with a convening smile. The higher ups faltered before clearing their throats. 

          "Mato Planet is looking for new and innovative ways to gather energy." They said calmly but their slip up didn't slip from the judge's sharp eyes. "As you all know, Mato Planet is further away from the sun than any other planets-"

          "Did B.A.P not complete this mission?" The lawyer asked suddenly, like a fencer diving forward with a lance.

          "They did, but-"

          "Did they not solve one of the biggest issues of Mato planet?" The Lawyer continued. "Did they not deliver a way to settle this problem?"

          "They have not fulfilled their pledge to the planet!" The higher ups retorted in anger.

          "Everyone in this room knows about the infamous history of Mato Planet and it's armies. As leaders that represent that planet, what do you have to say about this? Recent records are hinting at the use of weaponry. Are you using this new found energy to make weaponry? Are you not threatening our peace?" The Lawyer pointed to the statistics on the tablet accusingly.