Chapter 26 Lesson 3: How To Torture An Alien

A fast update to calm my pre-first-day-of-school jeebies.

I tried to make this chapter as funny as I could.

Please, just bombard me with comments, 

Enjoy!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

          "Gimme!" I pounced on the lime green fuzzy toy in Himchan's hand, rolling around on the green grass. "Himchannie Oppa. Gimme!"

          "She's so cute." Jongup said to Zelo, the two were sitting on either side of Himchan, watching me catch the toy, roll around in the grass and pretend to be a tiger, 

          "Cute doesn't put food in my stomach." Daehyun muttered unhappily, his head was on Youngjae's lap and Youngjae was reading a book, doing research on how to make me turn back into a human. Yongguk disappeared off somewhere. Probably got attracted to the smell of ramyun and slinked away to have a couple of bowls. 

          "He probably ran away to avoid the hair dye punishment." Jongup reminded and laughed brightly, 

          "Oh yeah. I almost forgot!" I padded over to him and rested my head on his leg, all that running and pouncing is making me run low on the energy. 

          "Tired?" Jongup asked, stroking my head. I nodded and closed my eyes. "Lets go and find Yonggukkie hyung."

          "Can't believe he ditched us." Himchan muttered, pocketing the green fuzz ball toy. "Zelo?"

          "I can track him down." Zelo grinned, "Wanna help, Daehyun hyung?"

          "Sure." Daehyun stood up and rubbed his hands together, "Let's all go and make fun of him."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

          "This is all a very bad idea." Yongguk said as diplomatically as he could, Himchan rolled his eyes, Jongup, Zelo and Youngjae were tying Yongguk's hands, feet, waist and chest to the chair which was conveniently drilled to the floor. (We were in the basement) 

          "You lost, Gukkie. Now you gotta face the consequences." He said and held Yongguk down by sitting on his lap, facing Yongguk with a wide grin. "Man up."

          "Channie, get off." Yongguk rolled his eyes, "I can sit by myself, no need your help."

          "I'm just here to provide extra distraction while your hair gets barbie-d up." Himchan replied smugly, 

          "No, seriously hyung. Get off Yongguk hyung." Youngjae said, his calculating eyes flickering to Daehyun and back to the Banghim awkwardness. "It really isn't your place to sit there."

          "Yeah hyung, it's my spot." Daehyun sat in front of Yongguk, face to face. "Feeling awkward yet, Yongguk hyung?"

          Yongguk's adam's apple jumped and his lips started quivering. Daehyun spotted that and let a slow, evil, feline smile. The type of smile that a predator does after catching it's prey, just before the kill. Yongguk quickly looked away and did everything he could to avoid Daehyun's evil eyes

          "Whatever. I'll dye his hair." Himchan strolled over, watching Yongguk watch him. Youngjae winced and grabbed Himchan's hands,

          "Best not, we want Yongguk hyung to be able to see after this." Youngjae said quickly and sat Himchan down next to me. I leaped onto Himchan and sat myself around him like a kitten scarf. "Himchan hyung can be the general and dispatch our hair dye troops."