Chapter 3 The Bad Beginning

"Haru, open the door please!" Mom called from the her study room. She must be reading the script again. One of her newer dramas, 

          "Haru!" She yelled "Open. The. Door."

          Good thing about an actress mom, is that she really values the time with her children, every second is a precious moment. Bad thing about an actress mom, is that she doesn't have time, always busy, always away. 

          Same thing appeals with a produce/music writer/idol/actor dad. But he's even busier than mom.

          "YANG HARU! OPEN THE DOOR!" My mom yelled after the bell rang for the third time in a row, I was already walking to the door.

          OK. I lied. I was waiting for someone else to get pissed and open the door, just too lazy to get off the sofa. I heaved myself off and opened the door a crack. In front of me stood six handsome blondes, all at least a head taller than me, and they were covered from neck to toe in black shiny material. All six pairs of eyes stared back with a stony expression.

          "Er.......... Hi." I raised my hand "Can I help you?"

          They looked at each other in shock, giving looks and nudges until the one with a face like Big Bang's Uncle T.O.P stepped forward. 

          "Hello, we are your new neighbors" He said cheerfully. The other five nodded in agreement,

          "Neighbors?" I asked, no one moved away, how could they move in?

          "Precisely, may we come in?" the blonde with high cheekbones and a husky voice (Uncle TOP's doppleganger) said.

          "I'm not too sure" I tried to close the door, when the beefiest, angriest looking blonde stuck a foot forward. Coincidentally the tallest blonde squeaked:

          "I feel faint." and collapsed into the masked blonde's waiting arms.

          "Oh goodness!" My mom gasped and ushered the blonde parade inside. "Hurry! Bring him in!"

          "Who are they?" Mom whispered,

          "New neighbors" I replied, "Please have a seat, I'll bring some water for him."

          The masked blonde and the blonde who stuck out his foot gently lowered the fainted one on the sofa and the others stood around him tensely.

          "I'll go get some smelling salts!" My mom suggested and hurried upstairs.

-----------------------------------------------------

Zelo's POV

          "How was my acting?" I opened an eye and looked up to Daehyun, who gave me a subtle thumbs up.

          "Zelo, take care of them." Yongguk whispered.

          "Just the flash or shall I eradicate their existence?" I sat up, rubbed my hands together and smirked evilly.

          "Flash will be fine."

          "How may I help you?" An older male Earthling sat down on the other side while the young female Earthling was fixing something to drink.

          "Zelo" Youngjae whispered.

          Oh right. I grabbed the man's face, and closed the distance between us. His expression became blank, his eyes lost its twinkle and his thick lips parted.