•Chapter 76•

Jenna's pov

"Jenna wake up." I hear Colby say. I quickly sit up in a pool of sweat and feel tears rolling down my face.

"Wha.. What happened?" I ask her.

"You scared all of us. You were screaming and it scared us." She says.

"I'm sorry. I have nightmares." I grab my phone and see it's only 10. "What were y'all doing?"

"We were watching some movie. It's kinda boring though." She tells me. "Are you hungry?"

"No thanks." I say.

"Is everything ok?" An unfamiliar voice ask. I look over at the door and see I think Braydon.

"Yeah she's fine." Colby tells him.

"Ok." Braydon says. I check my phone for messages and see Shawn had texted me.

*From: Shawn💗

Sorry our call had to end so soon. I love you. Xx*

I smile. I lay my phone down beside me.

"What are you all smiley for?" Colby ask me.

"Oh nothing." I say.

"Mhmm." She says. "Is it Shawn?" I nod and she laughs while shaking her head.

"I'm confused." Braydon says and sits beside Colby on the bed. I sit Indian style.

"Well since Braydon and I don't know much about you and you don't know much about us lets play 21 question." Colby suggest.

"Sure." I say.

"Ok, favorite sport." Colby says.

"Football." Braydon and I say at once. We all laugh.

"Well mine is softball." She says.

"My turn." I say. "Favorite singer or band."

"You can't say Shawn." Colby says to me and I laugh.

"Again confused." Braydon says. "Who's Shawn?"

"He's my boyfriend." I say to Braydon. "He's a famous singer on Vine."

"Oh, Shawn Mendes?" Braydon ask and I nod. "Oh ok."

"Ok back to the question." I say.

"Maroon 5." Colby says.

"I don't really have one." Braydon says.

"Well mine is me." I joke. "I'm just kidding. I actually have two, it's Ed Sheeran and Carrie Underwood."

"Ok, favorite movie?" Braydon ask. "Mine is Taken Two."

"No way me too." I say and we high five.

"Well mine is The Purge." Colby say. "Favorite YouTuber. And you haven't met them." She looks at me mainly.

"This is hard, I've met all of my favorites." I say. "Well I haven't met Joey Graceffa so him."

"Um I really like Marcus Butler." Braydon says.

"Yeah I like Troye Sivan." Colby says.

-

We continue the game for a while and I actually have a lot in common with them. I feel like I've grown closer to them also.

"So your also a viner?" Braydon ask me.

"Yeah, that's how Colby and I met. I'm also a YouTuber that's how I know everyone." I laugh.

"Oh ok." He says.

"Yeah. I'm glad I started or I might not be here now." I say.

"Yeah." He says and I hear one of their phones go off. "Wait a second." I grabs his phone and puts it to his ear. "Hello?... No I'm already here and I'm not driving 7 hours all the way back... Will you just quit..." He sighs. "I'll be back." He mouths to Colby and I and walks out.

"What was that about?" I ask Colby.

"It's his mom, Beth. Remember I said she doesn't trust us?" She says and I nod. "Yeah he told us that him and her got in a big fight before he left."

"Oh." I say simply.

"She's always been weird and kinda rude to Braydon." She tells me.

Well at least he has his mom. I think to myself.

[-------------------------------]

Ok I know this is a short chapter but hope you like it!

-Ashlee.