•Chapter 24•

Jenna's pov

"So y'all have an off day today, so do whatever you want." Bart tells us as we eat. He walks away.

"What ever we want." Taylor smirks at Shawn and I. I just roll my eyes at him.

"Will you ever stop being perverted?" I ask.

"Probably not." He shrugs.

"So what could we do today?" Hayes ask. "Also could I invite Dakota over?"

"Yeah sure, I'll text her." I tell Hayes.

"Already did it." Hayes tells me.

"Does somebody have a crush?" I ask and he nods while blushing. I look over to Kayla and Nash who are of course making out in the corner. "Aye use protection! I don't want a teen mom as a cousin!" I shout and they both blush as everyone else laughs.

"Shut up!" Kay yells back. They walk back to the room I'm guessing.

"Hey there's a bowling alley down the road." Aaron says. "Lets go there."

"Yeah." I say. We all walk back up to our room and get dressed. I get dressed in dark skinny jeans, a black and white striped muscle tee, a dark grey jacket with a white zipper and strings. I put on of course my normal makeup and brush through my brown hair. I take out my contacts and put on my black rimed glasses. I quickly slip on my high top converse and walk out to the hallway where Hayes, Carter and Aaron are. Shawn comes out soon also.

We all walk downstairs to wait for the others to come. Dakota also arrives.

"Hey Jenna." Dakota says to me and we hug.

"Hey Dakota." I say. "I found out that Hayes likes you. But you didn't here this from me." I whisper so no one else will hear. She nods and heads over to Hayes. They hug and start talking.

"You are so beautiful." Shawn whispers to me and wraps his arms around my waist from behind.

"Your quit handsome yourself." I tell him. He pecks my cheek. I turn around and Carter taking a picture of us.

"Well aren't you two so cute." He says.

"Yeah I know we are." I smile at him and he laughs. "But we're also awesome."

"No, I am." Carter says. Soon the Jacks join us.

"Hey guys." I say to Jack and Jack.

"Yeah?" Jack g ask me.

"I just wanted to say thanks for setting up the picnic." I tell them.

"Your welcome." Jack j says. Matt, Cam and Taylor joins us also. I guess Nash and Kay are staying behind. Nudge, nudge, wink, wink. I hope they aren't doing what I think. I head back up to grab my penny board quickly then go back.

I get on my board and start skating once I get outside.

"Uh, Jen wrong way!" Aaron calls and I stop to see that they're all going a different direction.

"Oops." I skate to catch up with them. "Hurry up slow pokes." I yell over my shoulder as everyone else is walking behind me.

"Well sorry we don't have our boards!" Cameron shouts. I soon make it to the bowling alley and wait for the others. They finally got to me and we all walked in. As we get in and pay for our shoes, my phone goes off to my dad and my song.

-Convo-

J- Hey dad!

D- Jenna guess what.

J- What?