•Chapter 78•

March 30, 2015 (Monday)

Jenna's pov

"Bye." I hug Braydon. "Text me whenever."

"Same with you, hope to see you again." Braydon says and I nod.

"Hopefully." I say and he nods. We all talk for a few more minutes before Braydon leaves for his 7 hour trip home.

Colby and I stay for a little longer since it will only take us about 2 hours and a half to get back to her and Christy's house.

"Call us anytime, we're always here so visit anytime." Nana tells me and we hug.

"I'll try. I'm always busy on the road and stuff so it's kinda hard." I tell her.

"Oh I know how you feel." She says and we hug one last time. I hug Granddad. Colby does the same and we leave. I had talked to Colby yesterday about leaving, I just need to get my stuff from Rosie and call Cameron.

Rosie is coming in today so we are going by the airport on the way back to the house.

I pull out my phone so I can go ahead and call Cameron. Colby pulls out and starts down the road. Cam answers the phone in three rings.

-Convo-

C- Hey Jen!

J- Hey, I needed to talk to you about coming.

C- Ok go ahead.

J- So I was planning on leaving Wednesday if that's good for you.

C- Yeah that's fine. Mom said everything is set up there. She went by and got some extra food and supplies for there and all.

J- Tell her I said thanks and I will see y'all soon.

C- Ok I will. Bye

-End Of Convo-

I put my phone in the cup holder.

-

"Rosie!" I shout. We just got to the airport.

"Jenna!" She yells. She runs up to Colby and I. I see she has multiple suitcases.

"What did you do? Pack my whole room?" I ask while laugh and hug her.

"Pretty much." She says. "Everyone misses you."

"I miss them too." I pout. "I really want to go home."

"Well I basically put home in these four bags." She says and I laugh.

"Wait four bags? I only have three." I say.

"I gave you two of mine." She says. "Know can we go? I'm tired."

"Yeah. Colby's waiting in the car." I say and grab two of the bags and she grabs the other two. We walk out to Colby's car together.

"Hi I'm Rosie." Ro introduces herself as we get in Colby's car.

"Hi, I'm Colby." Colby replies with a smile. I get in the front seat and we continue the rest of the way to Colby and Christy's house.

[-------------------------------]

Another quick chapter but double update! Hopefully triple update.

-Ashlee.