•Chapter 15•

Jenna's pov

"Jenna, Shawn, wake up." I hear my dad whisper.

I groan and wake up.

"Shawn wake up." I shake my boyfriend.

"What?" He ask waking up.

"We need to get dressed to meet your manager." I say and get up off of the couch. "I'm going to get ready." I tell my dad and Shawn. I give dad a kiss on the cheek and walk off to my room. It's almost 10. Wow we slept late.

I change out of the comfortable clothes and decide on what to where. I decide on a thick light blue sweater, dark skinny jeans and my brown leather riding boots from Rosie.

I tell Shawn that he can go ahead and get dressed while I do my makeup and hair. I curl my hair and do my normal makeup routine. I walk out and see Shawn without a shirt. I start to blush. He looks up.

"Like what you see?" He ask.

"No not that much." I joke. "I'm gonna go." I say and leave my room. I walk to the kitchen where dad was. He was dressed in jeans and a nice long sleeve shirt. It also looks like he shaved.

"I like him." Dad says taking me by surprise because he didn't like my last boyfriend.

"Good." I smile and hug him. "I really do love him I think." That's when Shawn walks in.

"I love you too." He says and pecks my cheek. "Should we be going?"

"Yeah c'mon." I say. Mr. B called back yesterday and ask if we could meet at 11. Shawn and I both sit in the back and dad laughs. We pull up at Chili's at 10:50.

"Shawn what're you doing here?" Bart ask as we meet him at the front door.

"Well I came here to surprise Jenna." Shawn smile wrapping his arm around my waist.

"Isn't that sweet." Bart says. "Shall we go in?"

"Yeah, I'm hungry." I pat my stomach and they all laugh at me. Apparently Bart had already made reservations. We got sat at a booth and Shawn and I sat on one side and dad and Bart on the other side.

"Hi I'm Alice, what can I get y'all to drink?" A lady maybe in her mid thirties asked us.

"Sweet tea." I say. The other say what they want and she leaves. Dad and Bart start to talk about football. Of course dad would be talking about football. "So how long are you staying here?"

"For four days." Shawn says and I nod. "Wow now I see where you get your love for football at." Shawn laughs and I join in.

"I grew up playing it and I even met some of The Volunteers (Vanderbilt)." I tell him. "So yeah I guess you could call me obsessed."

"Yeah." Shawn exclaim. Alice comes back with our drinks and we order. After eating we all make small talk.

"So Mr. Bordelon." I start.

"Please call me Bart." He says.

"So Bart." I say. "What did you need to ask me?"

"Well I have been watching your vines and YouTube videos." He says. "And how quick you have became popular, I mean halfway to a million, I wanted you to join Magcon."

"Really?" I ask my eyes widen as he nods. "Well we don't have the money." I look at dad.

"Everything is payed, the flights, hotels, everything and you already know all the boys." Bart says.

"Dad?" I ask.

"Yes you can go." He smiles. I get up and hug him.

"Let me get the papers." Bart says and reaches into his briefcase. "I need you to sign here and here and Jenna I need you to sign here too."