•Chapter 79•

April 10, 2015 (Friday)

Jenna's pov

"We'll be there in 25 minutes." Cam says over the phone.

"Ok, see y'all in a minute." I hang up and continue my packing quickly. We are leaving for Magcon Chicago. I'm pretty excited.

I finish packing but make sure I have all my thing. I make sure I turn everything in the house is off and all before I hear a car pull up.

I've been staying in Cameron and his family's beach house for about 2 weeks now and it's really nice. Dads called me and said the police are out looking for my mom and said I might could make it back for graduation, which I am so happy about. I have made up all my work for school which Rosie brought when I last saw her. That's what happens when you are never busy except for YouTube.

My thought are interrupted by a knock at the door. I grab my two bags and run to the door and open it to see Cameron. We walk back out to his sister, Sierra's car. She is driving us to the airport.

"Hey Jenna." Sierra says as I get in the back.

"Hey." I reply. We all talk on the way to the airport. "Hey Cam."

"Yeah?" He ask.

"I'm going to go to that Starbucks, want anything?" I ask. We still have like 15 minutes so why not, I'm starving.

"No thanks." He says and I nod. I grab my carry on from beside me and walk to the small Starbucks across the building.

"Hi how can I help you?" The girl ask as I walk up to the counter.

"One vanilla bean frap." I tell her.

"Size?" She ask.

"Small please." I say. I pay for my drink and wait for it.

"Enjoy." She says and hands me my coffee.

"Thanks." I say and walk back where Cameron is sitting.

-

"Welcome to Chicago. Please buckle and turn off all devices, we will be landing soon." The lady says on the over com or whatever. I quickly buckle up and put my phone away.

We land kinda harshly.

"Lets go." Cameron says and we walk off of the plane with our bags.

-

"I'm going to get settled in." I tell Cam and he nods. "Be back in a little while."

"Ok, we'll be here." He says. I grab my things and walk up to the second floor and to Shawn and my room.

I unlock the door and feel a slight breeze. I'm happy for that because it is so freaking hot outside.

I put up my things away and lay down in the bed. Since I have nothing better to do, I decide to make a video. I decide on the TMI tag. I grab all my equipment, set it up and start recording.

"Hey guys it's Jenna." I start out. "And today I will be doing the tmi tag, so lets begin." I pull out my phone and pull up the questions I found. "Ok so first question is:

1. What are you wearing? Well I am wearing a red tank with black and white basketball shorts. Next question.

2. Ever been in love? Yep.

3. Ever had a bad break up? Lets just say yes...

4. How tall are you? Last time I went to the doc they said 5'4. Next.

5. How much do you weigh. I think probably like 2,000. But in reality I think they said 120.

6. Any tattoos? Nope but I really want one like so bad.