•Chapter 41•

-Later that night-

Jenna's pov

Boom!

The beautiful fireworks start to go off. Shawn and I are standing together watching. And for the others, I don't even know where they went.

Songs start to play. Screams were everywhere. The sound of fireworks were heard from miles. All the rides were lite up. It's is so beautiful.

I feel Shawn turn around to face me and I turn too. He is looking down at me while 'Kiss The Girl' is playing. Shawn slowly leans in and I do too. Our lips connect and I hear cameras go off, but I don't care. We kiss a few more seconds before breaking the kiss.

"The song told me too." He whispers in my ear and I laugh.

"So cheesy." I laugh.

-

"I'm tired!" Nash yells as we all get back on the bus.

"I think we all are Nash." I say to him.

"Yeah." Everyone else says.

The ride back to the hotel is about ten minutes. We all say our good nights to each other and go to our room.

I quickly get changed into pajamas and lay down in the bed. Shawn joins me.

"So about last night." He starts.

"I think I'm ready to tell you." I sigh.

"Tell me what?" Shawn ask me.

"Well, when I was telling my story, I left out one thing. I just wasn't ready." I say and he nods for me to continue. "So after about a month of living in Tennessee, Ro had set me up on a blind date. His name is Jacob. We dated a year." I tell him. "Jonah had a party one night and he tried to um."

"Tried what?" He ask me.

"He tried to rape me." I let out a shaky sigh. "Before he could do anything, a boy came in and saved me. After that night I never saw Jacob again or the boy that saved me." I finish.

"Wow Jen." Shawn lets out a breath. "I'm so sorry."

"That's why I was so nervous when we went to that diner when we first met." I say and he nods. Shawn wraps his arms around me and I cuddle up to him. "Later, when I went to work, I saw him again. But I had my co-worker Abby and Isaiah was there."

"Jen I'm very sorry. I would never do that to you, I promise. Okay?"

"Okay." I reply and fall asleep.

-

"Jen wake up." Shawn whispers.

"What?" I mumble.

"We have a meet and greet today, you need to get up." He says and I slowly open my eyes.

"Good morning." I say and stand up. I slowly stretch out.

"Morning princess." He kisses my cheek and I smile.

I walk to the drawers to get my things and head to the bathroom to take a shower and stuff.

-

"Bye!" I call out to everyone and get responded by tons of screams. I smile and we all walk out of the large room. "That was so much fun."

"Yep." Jack G replies.

"So what do y'all want to do now?" I ask and they all reply with 'i don't know'. "Ok then."

"Lets watch movies!" Hayes says. Of course we have to, we always watch movies every time we are together.

"Yeah." I agree. We all go up to Nash, Cam, Carter, Aaron and Hayes' room. Nash pulls out tons of movies for us to watch. Like always, Shawn and I are in the recliner. We watch Prom Night first.

[-------------------------------]

Hey! Sorry it's short! And sorry I didn't update yesterday. I've literally been so freaking busy that it's not even funny. Anyone notice The Fault In Our Stars moments??

My best friend, Hannah is writing a story! It's call Took It For Granite, please go read it.

-Ashlee.