•Chapter 33•

-Christmas Eve-

Jenna's pov

"Here will you put these under the tree?" Dad ask handing me five large presents.

"Yeah." I say and walk to our small tree in the living room. I still have to wrap dad, Kayla, Camden, aunt Jamie, and uncle Harry's presents from me.

I go back to my room and get out tons of Christmas wrapping paper. I also pull out the presents from under my bed. For aunt Jamie and uncle Harry, I got them a $25 dollar gift card to Longhorn, they love that place also some new recipe book. For Kayla I got her a purse that she's been wanting and a $15 gift card to Starbucks. And for Camden I get him COD Modern Warfare, Black Ops, Black Ops 2 and Ghost. Lastly for dad I got him this gun he has been wanting.

Yesterday Isaiah, Ro, Jonah and I all spent the day together and did Christmassy stuff and traded gifts.

I wrap the presents neatly and go and sit them under the tree. I help dad in the kitchen, he makes the turkey and I make the homemade pecan pie.

Kayla, Camden, uncle Harry and aunt Jamie should be here soon. I just got the pie out of the oven. I run to my room to get dressed. I get dressed in black leggings, a red sweater that says 'Merry Christmas Ya Filthy Animal', and sleeve droops off my shoulder. I put on a white tank top underneath the sweater. I go to my bathroom and start on my hair, I decide to curl it. For my makeup it's the same as normal.

As a family tradition, I get my Christmas pajamas out. Camden, Kayla and I do it every year. This year we all decided to do we all wear red and white plaid pajama pants, with white shirts. Every year is something new. I lay the clothes on my bed and go back out to see my cousins and aunt and uncle.

"Hey Jenna." Kayla says and I hug my cousin then aunt Jamie and uncle Harry.

"Hey guys." I say back. "Something smells good aunt Jamie."

"It's homemade hot chocolate." Aunt Jamie says. I see the large thermos in the kitchen.

"So what're we waiting for? Lets eat." I say and we all walk to our small kitchen. I see uncle Harry had made green beans and mashed potatoes.

We all finish eating and now Kayla, Camden and I go to put on our pajamas, Kayla and I stay in my room and Camden goes to the bathroom to get changed. I quickly pull my hair into a messy bun on my head. I find my phone and take it with me to the living where everyone is at. They take a few pictures of us by the tree together.

I look out the window and see a thick layer of snow out! I post the picture of Kayla, Camden and I together with me in the middle standing next to my tall cousins. I put the caption as:

*How am I the only small one?? Anyways Merry Christmas from the Bryan cousins! @kaylanicole and @Camden.Bryan.*

I get tons of likes and comment once I post the picture on Instagram. I quickly put my phone back up and we open presents. I got some new grey knit Ugg boots. They were so cute. They all liked the gifts that dad and I got them. Dad and I don't open present till in the morning.

When everyone left it was about 9:30. Dad and I clean quickly and go to bed after a long day.

-

I get up at 7 and run to the living room where dad already is.

"Merry christmas sweetheart." Dad and I hug. Dad opens his present first and is happy. I'm scared to see what dad got me. Its in two small boxes. I open the first one and it's two 30 dollar gift card, one to Forever 21 and another to rue21. I open the next one slowly, I look up and see dad smiling. I open it and see a iPhone 5s.

"Oh my gosh! Thanks so much dad!" I squeal and hug him. "The gift cards were enough."

"Well I can take the phone back.." He says.

"Nope, it's mine now." He laughs and I do too.

"We don't have to be at Harry's house until 12." He tells me and I nod. I decide, since I have a few hours, to set up my new phone.

[-------------------------------]

Hello! Sorry it's short but it's like 3 where I live and I'm tired! I might update soon if I can't go to sleep!

-Ashlee.