•Chapter 9•

Jenna's pov

We finish our soups and about four movies before we pass out. Well Isaiah did but I woke up. It's about 2:30 am, and I cannot go to sleep no matter what.

I check my phone and see I have 1 messages from Shawn.

From: Unknown

Hey Jenna it's Shawn call me in the morning, we need to talk. Xx.

Aw, he put two 'x's. Though I'm mad, that's still so sweet. I quietly stand up and grab our bowl, as quietly as I can I walk into the kitchen and lay the bowls in the in the sink. I gently walk across the light brown carpet and grab my phone and walk to my room. I text Shawn to see if he's up.

To: Shawn

Hey you up??

I send the text and get a text back almost automatically.

From: Shawn

Yeah, couldn't go to sleep with knowing your mad at me :(.

Awwwww.

To: Shawn

I'll call you but we have to be quiet, Isaiah is asleep a couple of rooms over.

From: Shawn

Ok.

I quickly call Shawn and he answers.

-Convo-

S: Hey

J: Hi what's up?

S: Nothing much.

J: Funnnnn

*i reply sarcastically*

S: Yup very. One question.

J: Ask away.

S: Why are you and Isaiah always together? Are y'all like a thing?

J: No, no, no. Isaiah is like the brother I've never had. We grew up together. We've known each other since we were both five. So yeah don't be jealous.

S: Me? jealous? What?

J: Yeah I got to-

"Jen!" Isaiah yells.

S: It seems like you need to go. Bye I'll text you later.

-End Of Convo-

"Yeah!" I call back.

"Where did you go?" Isaiah ask coming into my room.

"I was talking to Shawn." I say simply and get off my bed.

"I thought you were mad at him?"

"I am, he texted me so yeah." I tell him. "You want to do a YouTube video?"

"Yeah!" He yells and I grab my camera from my room before going to the living room.

"So what should we do?" I ask, setting up the camera on the table where it was facing us.

"I don't know." Isaiah says scrolling through his phone. "Let's do the best friend tag!"

"Ok I'll go get my marker board." I say and get my board. I start the video but first I turn on all the lights basically. "Hey guys Jenna here, and I am here with my best friend Isaiah."

"Hello." He chirps.

"And today we will be doing the best friend tag!" I say. "It's like 3 in the morning in Tennessee, and we can't go to sleep so yeah let's start."

"Ok let's go." Isaiah says and I pull up some questions.

"Comedy, horror or action?" I ask.

"Horror." Isaiah answers.