•Chapter 54•

Jenna's pov

"Jenna wake up." I feel someone gently shake me.

"What." I groan.

"You can leave now." Shawn says and I slowly open my eyes. I look to my arm to see the needles gone and the tube is gone from my nose. I look toward Shawn and see he has a wheelchair. Shawn helps me up and I get in the wheelchair. "Look Jenna I'm really sorry about the other day."

"Shawn I know." I say and take his hand in mine as he drives. Even though he was faced toward the road, I could still see his smile. "I'm sorry."

"Why are you apologizing?" He ask me.

"Because, I almost left you." I tell him. "I'm sorry."

"Jenna." He pulls over on the side of the road. "That was my fault." Shawn says looking at me.

"No it wasn't, I didn't have to do that. I didn't have to try and commit." I say and look down.

"But it was my fault you did." He puts his hand under my chin and gently brought my face up so I had to look at him.

"Can we just get back to the hotel?" I ask and he nods. Shawn starts the car again and starts driving. He soon pulls up to the hotel.

He goes to the back to get my wheelchair and helps me in it. I wince as he sits me down a little harshly, but I know he didn't mean too.

"Princess are you ok?" He ask worried.

"Yeah I'm fine." I chuckle at him and he pushes me inside the hotel. Everyone surrounds me.

"Oh my gosh Jenna, I thought you weren't going to make it." Rosie says and wraps her arms around me.

"Me neither." I whisper. "I'm sorry about everything I said yesterday."

"I'm sorry too." She says.

"Oh yeah, and sorry about your pills." I bite my bottom lip.

"Don't worry. I had some more." She tells me and I nod. "Could I talk to you in private?"

"Yeah c'mon." I say and I push myself somewhere away from the others. "So what's up?"

"I'm guessing you and Shawn made up?" She ask.

"Yeah." I say.

"I knew it." She says and I laugh. "You two can't stand a day without each other."

"Hey neither can you and Jonah." I say and she nods.

"You were on tv." She tells me and I sigh.

"Was it about yesterday?" I ask.

"Yeah." She says sadly. "They said you were dead."

"Well I better go prove them wrong. I'm gonna go make a video." I tell her and push myself toward the elevator. Once I get to Rosie and my room, I get out my camera and tripod. I start the video.

"Hey guys. It's the ghost of Jenna." I say in a serious voice. "I just wanted to say no I'm not dead. If you saw the news, they are wrong. I'm good and pretty alive I think." I poke my face. "So just wanted to say I will be at Magcon tomorrow. They gave me a wheelchair. So yeah. Bye." I turn off the camera and post it quickly. After it post, I hear a knock on the door.

"Princess!" Shawn calls out.

"Yes!" I call back and comes to me.

"Do you want to move back in our room?" He ask me.

"Uh sure, let me get my stuff." I say and pick up my stuff off the floor. I put the stuff in my suitcases and Shawn takes them while I get my backpack. While we go back to our room I see Skylynn.

"Jenna! Why are you in that?" She ask me.

"Uh." I look up at Shawn and he shrugs.

"Well um she uh fell hard and hurt herself." Shawn makes up something really quickly.

"Oh are you ok?" She ask me and I nod. "Well good."

"Why are you up here by yourself?" I ask her.

"I'm not, Hayes is asleep." She giggles. "I snuck out."

"Oh so your a ninja now?" I chuckle at her.

"Yep." She replies.

"Well, stay out here with Shawn while I put my stuff up. And then we will go downstairs." I say and she nods. She gets up out of my lap and walks to Shawn.

"Do you like ponies?" She ask him and I burst into laughter.

[-------------------------------]

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! I'm so bored and just ya know wrote this chapter! so hope you like it!

Cameron is now taken in this story. Don't forget to message me on my kik.

Kik username: Hey_Its_Ashlee_06

-Ashlee.