•Chapter 68•

-March 20, 2015 (Friday)-

Jenna's pov

"See you guys in a week." I say to Rosie, Jonah, Isaiah, Abby and Brody. Right now we are at the airport, waiting for me to go to Dallas, Texas. Dakota is coming with me because Hayes basically begged me to let her come with me so yeah.

"Flight to Dallas, Texas now boarding." A voice says over the intercom.

"C'mon Dakota, lets go." I say and we get up. We all hug and Dakota and I leave for Texas.

-2 Hours Later-

"Hayes!" I hear Dakota yell as we enter the huge airport. I look around and find Hayes and Nash standing. We run up to them.

"Finally, you can see him now." I say to Dakota. "She would NOT shut up about how excited she was to see you Hayes!" I look and see Dakota blushing.

"Neither would he!" Nash exclaims.

"Well what are we waiting for? Lets go to the hotel." I say.

"Well we kinda need to get our suitcases." Dakota says.

"Oh yeah, that's right." I laugh. We walk to the luggage area and wait for our stuff. Once Kota and I get our stuff we meet Nash and Hayes by the entrance. I hear screaming girls from all around. I hear questions, when we walk out, like:

"WHY ARE YOU CHEATING ON SHAWN??"

"WHO IS THAT AND WHY IS SHE WITH HAYES????!!!!"

"OMG Y'ALL ARE SOOOOO PERFECT!!!!"

I laugh at the last one. We're not being mean or anything but just ignore everyone. We run out of the ginormous crowd and to the car Nash had rented. Nash and I in the front and Hayes and Dakota in the back.

We make it to the hotel in about 30 minutes. We all have different conversations, so it wasn't as long as I thought. I walk in first with my thing in my hands.

I walk up to the front desk and ask for a key for Shawn and I. It's on the first floor. Everyone else's rooms are too. Apparently we have a guest this time. I think they said she's Shawn and my age or a little bit younger. Also Aliyah is coming. So I think Dakota and her are sharing a room.

I unlock the door and walk in. A cool breeze hits me in the face. I quickly put up all my thing away. I hear the door open and run to see who it is. Me being me and thinking it is Shawn, but no it isn't. It's a girl that is a little bit taller than me.

"Hi I'm Colby." She smiles wildly at me. I remember I have a cousin named Colby. She my mom's niece.

"Hi, I'm Jenna." I say and smile. "One question."

"Anything." She says and we walk in my room.

"I know this is weird for me to ask, but what is your last name?" I ask. We sit down in the wooden chairs.

"Hatten." She replies. I stare at her with wide eyes. "What? What's wrong?"

"Nothing." I say. I mean I bet there are other girls that has the name Colby Hatten. "So how old are you?"

"Well I'll be turning 20 in December." She tells me. "I study criminal investigation in university."

"Wow, so you want to be a detective?" I ask.

"Yeah or anything close to it." She says. "And you?"

"Well I'm 17 but I'll be 18 in August, and I want to study either musical theater or just theater." I tell her and she nods.

"Oh so your into the acting and stuff?" She ask. I hear the door open when she ask. I see Aliyah run in.

"Jenna!" She yells with a smile. I smile and we hug.

"Aliyah!" I mock as we hug. "This is Colby, she is a guest this time." I introduce them.

"Hi." Colby says. "I think I'm going to go get settled in. It was nice meeting y'all."

"Bye." I wave and Aliyah and I talk for a minute. "Where is your brother?"

"I think he is getting our keys." Aliyah tells me.

"Well I got his." I laugh. "Let me text him real quick. Sit down and make yourself at home." I grab my phone to tell Shawn I already have our keys.

"Do you know who I'm in a room with?" Aliyah ask me.

"Yep." I say. "She's a friend of mine. Her name is Dakota and is 14. Her and Hayes are I guess a relationship."

"Oh cool." She says.

"Yeah, she is really nice. I'm sure y'all will get along great." I say. We talk for a few more minutes before I hear the door open again.

"Aliyah here's your key!" I hear Shawn yell. I laugh and Aliyah and I walk to the door. Aliyah takes her key and walks out. I run in to Shawn's arms.

"I missed you." I hug him tightly.

"I missed you too princess." He kisses the top of my head. I let go and get on my toes so we can kiss. The door swings open and we see Taylor standing in the doorway.

"Oops, have I interrupted something?" He smirks at us.

"Would you just quit about that stuff?" I ask and playfully shove him.

"No." He says and leaves. Shawn puts his stuff up and we walk downstairs where Mahogany, Aaron, Taylor, Aliyah, Colby, Dakota and Hayes are.

[-------------------------------]

So this is another chapter written on the bus! Hope you like it and sorry it's kinda short. Colby is played by my actually cousin, Colby.

-Ashlee.