•Chapter 59•

Jenna's pov

"Lets go swimming." I say as we walk to where Rosie and Ryder are.

"Ok." They all agree.

"Meet at the pool in 10 minutes." I tell them and we all go up to our rooms to get dressed. I get out my bikini and get dressed in the bathroom.

I slip on a large purple muscle. Shawn was also ready so we head down to the pool. When we get there it's only us. I find a seat and put my stuff on it. I quickly slip off my shirt and jump in the pool. Shawn joins me.

Soon Mahogany, Ryder, Cameron and Carter join us.

-

"I'm gonna miss you guys." Ryder says to me as we get out of the pool.

"We're gonna miss you too." I say.

"When are you graduating?" She ask me.

"This year. I have about 4 more months." I tell her. "I can't wait to leave."

"I was so happy to leave." Ryder tells me. "I graduated 2 years ago."

"Yeah." I say. "I think I'm going to head up, but I'll probably come back down. If I don't then I'll text you."

"Ok, bye." Ryder and I hug quickly and I go back up to Shawn and my room.

I get some new undergarments and clothes out for me to wear and take a quick shower. I do the usually stuff and everything and walk back down to the pool. I sit in the chair next to Rosie and she looks over at me.

"Hey." I say to her. "Not swimming?"

"I did." Ro tells me and I nod. "Should I be worried that Jonah hasn't been calling?"

"Ro he's probably been busy with school. I mean we should be study, exams are soon." I tell her.

"True." She says. "At least we'll have time to when we get back."

"Yeah." I say.

-

"Good morning." I hear Shawn say.

"Good morning." I say to him. I get my phone and see it's 5. "Better start packing."

"Yep." He says. I get my suitcases and start packing. I also help Shawn pack.

Shawn stays up in the room to pack the rest of his stuff and I meet everyone else downstairs. I wheel my three suitcases to the breakfast bar where I find the others.

"Hey." I say and sit my suitcases down beside the wall, where Rosie's is.

"Hey." Nash says as I sit beside him. He still has the pink in his hair. "Hopefully this washes out by prom."

"I hope it doesn't." I laugh. "Are you coming to Tennessee or is Kayla going to North Carolina?"

"I'm coming to Tennessee." He tells me and I nod. "I'm gonna surprise her one day."

"Aww, you will have to tell me when your flying in and I could pick you up." I say and he nod. We talk for about 20 more minutes until it's time for Rosie and I to leave. "Bye!"

"Bye!" Everyone else calls.

I can't wait to get home!

[-------------------------------]

Hello! So sorry it's short but hope you like it!!!!! Also if your wondering what Nash and Jenna were talking about, Kayla was asked to be a chaperon and Nash is coming to help her..

-Ashlee.