•Chapter 51•

Jenna's pov

4 text messages from: Shawn

Please let me in.

Please let me explain.

Where are you?

Please Jenna, I love you.

--

I read through his text that he sent me but ignore them. Rosie told she'd be here tomorrow. Taylor has left to who knows where and Cameron has been checking up on me every once and a while.

I hear a knock on the door and stand up. I walk up to it and look through the peep hole. It's Shawn. I go back to the bed and lay down. And there goes another knock.

"Leave me alone!" I yell and put the pillow over my head. I hear him sigh and walks away I guess. I groan and roll over as my stomach cramps up. I run to my bag and get out some Advil. Yeah, it's that time of month.

I hear another knock and go to look out the peep hole to see Nash and Sky. I open the door open and Sky automatically jumps in my arms.

"Someone wanted to say hi." Nash chuckles at the little girl.

"Well I'm glad she wanted to say hi." I smile.

"Could you babysit for about an hour?" He ask.

"Of course I will. I need to spend some girl time with Sky." I say and he nods.

"Thanks." He hugs me and I hug back. "We'll be back in about an hour or two." He says and leaves.

"Hey Jenna." Sky calls from my bed.

"Yes sweetie?" I ask her.

"Could we go shopping?" She ask and I chuckle.

"Of course, you watch some tv while I get dressed." I hand her the remote and I go get clothes to get dressed. After getting my clothes, I go to the small bathroom. I put on red skinny jeans, a grey shirt that says 'Take It Easy', and my converse. I quickly brush my teeth and pull my hair into a side braid and walk out to find Sky watching Disney Channel. "Are you ready to go?" I ask and put my phone, wallet, key and other things in my backpack.

"Yep." She says happily and I smile.

"Ok lets go." I say, put her on my hip and walk out, but first (a/n: let me take a selfie! Sorry I just had to do that lol.) I lock the door. I walk in the elevator and put Sky down.

"Jen." Sky looks up at me and I crouch down to her size.

"Yes princess?" I ask the little girl.

"Why aren't you with Shawn?" She ask me and I put my head down.

"Well princess, we had an argument." I tell her and I hear the ding, which meant we had gotten to the bottom. I take Sky's small hand in mine and we walk out.

"Oh." She says as I look down at her. I guess I wasn't paying much attention were I was going and ran into someone.

"Oh my gosh I'm." I cut myself off when I saw Shawn's face. I just look up at him and Sky and I continue to walk. Turns out the local mall is just down the street so we just walk. When we get there, we just walk around for a few minutes. "Are you hungry princess?"

"Yessssss." She says dramatically. I chuckle.

"McDonald's or Chic-Fil-A?" I ask her.

"McDonald's." She answers. I nod and we wait in the line for McDonald.

"Hi what can I get for you?" A guy ask about my age.

"Um a 8 piece chicken happy meal and a chicken sandwich please." I tell him politely.

"And your drinks?" He ask me.

"A sprite and water." I say and he nods. We wait about five minutes and I get our tray with food. Skylynn finds a table for two and we sit at it. Sky automatically starts eating "Someone's hungry." I chuckle.

"Yup." She says with food in her mouth. We eat and talk until we are both done. I let Sky choose where we went today.

-

"Did you have fun today?" I ask Sky.

"Yeah, thank you Jenna." She wraps her arms around my torso.

"Your welcome princess." I say and she yawns. "Lets get back to the boys ok."

"Ok Jenna." She yawns again and I pick her. We have tons of bags but I still walk with a sleepy Skylynn. She soon falls asleep on my shoulder. I get to the hotel and get in the elevator. Once I get to our floor, I walk to Nash's room which him, Hayes and Sky are sharing.

I knock on the door and Hayes answers. He lets me in and I find Nash.

"Hey." I say to Nash.

"Hey, did you buy all of this?" Nash ask as his eyes widen.

"Yeah." I tell him. "Sky kinda fell asleep."

"Here let me pay you back." He says and pulls out his wallet.

"Nash, no it was my treat, no worries." I say.

"Fine." He sighs and takes Sky from me. I sit her bags against the wall, say goodbye to the boys, and walk to Taylor's room. I'll probably stay in a room with Rosie when she comes.

"Hey Jenna." Taylor says as I walk in.

"Hey Tay." I say and yawn. "I think I'm gonna go get a room for Rosie and I to stay in."

"Ok." He replies and I walk back out of the room and down to the lobby.

"Hi, I'm Lindsey, how can I help you?" The young girl ask me.

"Yes, could I get another room for two?" I ask her and she nods. "I'm part of Magcon, so could it be on our floor?"

"What's your name?" She ask me and starts typing in the computer.

"Jenna Bryan." I say and she nods.

"Oh yes, I thought you were staying with uh Shawn Mendes." She says.

"Yeah, he's my boyfriend, but I need another room." I tell her.

"I know this is none of my business, but why?" She ask. Well she does seem trustworthy.

"Well, um, I uh, caught him cheating." I say.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry." She says and runs to me and embraces me in a hug. "Ok so about the room, here is your key."

"Thanks, can I get another key. My friend is flying in." I ask and she nods. "Thank you. Give me your number and we could hang out sometime while I'm here."

"Ok, here." She takes my hand and writes down a number on it. We say our goodbyes and I head up to Taylor's to get my things then go into Rosie and my room.

When I get in the room, I get out some comfortable clothes. Well there Shawn's sweats and t shirt. I lay in bed and cry myself to sleep.

[-------------------------------]

So I know this ones short but I hope you like it! Please tell me I'm not the only one who cries while watching Shawn's old vines, or am I just crazy. Anyway next chapter up soon.

-Ashlee.