•Chapter 48•

Jenna's pov

"Jenna wake up!" Nash and Matt yell together, I groan in response.

"No leave me alone." I say and put my pillow over my head.

"I'm sorry in advance Jenna." I hear Nash say before I feel coldness surround my body. I quickly jump to my feet and grab my glasses. I feel sorry for the maid.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL HECK!" I yell in anger and shiver as I freeze to death.

"Sorry but you wouldn't get up." Nash says and they both run out of the room.

I grab new clothes and undergarments and go to the bathroom and take a warm, short shower. After getting out, I put on my undergarments, deodorant and lotion on my legs. I get dressed in dark skinny jeans and a gray shirt. I curl my hair and do my makeup quickly before leaving the bathroom. I slip on my Uggs, grab my phone and key, and leave the room and try and find Rosie.

Where is she? I ask myself. I walk to Nash and Matt's room and knock on the door to have it opened by Matt.

"Have you seen Rosie?" I ask him.

"Um no I don't think so." He tells me.

"Ugh, she's not in our room." I say. "I better go find her."

"I'll come and help you." Matt says. We start walking around and finally find her downstairs, doing some homework that was sent with us. I really need to do my homework because I have a week and a half worth of it to do.

"Hey." I say to Rosie and sit by her. "I'll be back in a second."

"Ok." She says and I run up the stairs to get my homework.

Soon I join her at the two person table and we do our work together.

"So what's been going on, ever since we've got here you've been really quiet." I say to her.

"I'll tell you later." She mumbles.

"Ok." I reply and continue my easy work. After about two hours of working, we decide to take a break. "I think I'm gonna go Skype with Shawn."

"Ok, I'm just gonna walk around." She tell me and I nod.

"Wanna meet up for lunch?" I ask.

"Sure, see you about 12?" I nod. "Ok see you then." She says.

"Here I'll take your stuff up." I say. I take her stuff and she thanks me. I hurry up the stairs and to Ro and my room. I put out stuff in a corner and pull out my laptop. I text Shawn.

To: Shawn💗

Hey, I can Skype now.

From: Shawn💗

Ok wait a second.

I put my phone down and see a message, I click on it and see Shawn's face. I smile at him.

"Hey princess." He says smiling.

"Hey." I say.

"So how is it going so far?" Shawn ask.

"Well we don't have meet ups till tomorrow, so we've been hanging out and all." I tell him. "I met the rest of the o2l guys! They're awesome!"

"I know we are." Trevor walks in all of a sudden.

"What?! How did you get in?!" I ask.

"Nash gave me a key." Trevor shrugs.

"Ugh I hate Nash." I roll my eyes. "Not to be rude or anything but could you please get out?"

"Only if you promise we can all hang out later today." He says.

"Fine, now leave." I laugh and Trevor leaves. "I really hate Nash."

"How does he always have our keys?" Shawn ask while laughing.

"I know!" I yell. "Like seriously!"

We talk for about an hour or so before disconnecting. I really can't wait for Magcon. I walk out of my room, after grabbing my things, and walk downstairs where I find Rosie.

"So you ready to go?" Rosie ask me and I nod.

"Lets go." I say and we walk out of the hotel, only to be bombarded by fans. I start hyperventilating. We run out of the large crowd and into a small restaurant. Basically the closest place to us.

"Are you ok?" Rosie ask me, concern clear in her voice.

"I'm fine, lets eat I'm starving." I laugh and she does too. We get a table and order our drinks. "So what did you need to tell me?" I ask her.

"Ok promise you won't get mad at me?" She ask and I nod. "Ok I think that Sam is the who saved you that night."

"What?" I say with wide eyes.

"You heard me." Ro says.

"I know, I just can't ya know comprehend this." I say and put my head in my hands. "How do you know?"

"I remember seeing him that night." She tells me.

"I have to talk to him." I tell her.

"Yeah you should." She says and I nod. We talk about other things and we eat. I go up to one lady.

"Um I know this is a weird question, but do you have any hoodies?" I ask her.

"Let me check." She says and walks off. Soon she comes back with two hoodies. "Here."

"Thank you so much." I say and she nods. I give Rosie one hoodie and we slip them on and walk out. Luckily no one notices us. We quickly get in the hotel and run up to our room. "I think Trevor wanted me to hang out with them, is that ok with you?" I ask Rosie.

"Yeah, I think I'm going to talk to Jonah for a while." She tells me and I nod. I walk out of the room, with my phone in hand, and find the boys room. After I do I knock on the door and to have it open by Ricky.

"Hey Jenna." Ricky says and hugs me, I hug back.

"Hey Ricky." I say back and we walk in. "So what are y'all doing?"

"Well we were about to film a video, but now you can be in it." Ricky tells me.

"Yay!" I exclaim and he laughs. We walk to where the rest of the guys were.

"Jenna!" They all yell.

"Hey!" I yell back and we group hug. I sit in between Conner and Sam. "We need to talk after." I whisper in Sam's ear and he nods. Soon Kian starts the video. We do the YouTuber Whisper challenge. It was so much fun!

The guys go off to find some food and leave Sam and I alone.

"So what did you need to talk about?" Sam ask me.

"Well my friend thinks your the one who saved me from my ex." I tell him.

"Ok." He says.

"Were you at a party last January?" I ask and he nods. "Was it in Nashville?" He nods. "At a house?" Nod. "Ok well I think that was my best friend Jonah's party."

"Oh yeah, Jonah Smith." Sam says.

"How does he know so many Youtubers?" I ask jokingly. "But yeah that's him."

"Yeah, I remember I beat up a guy." He says.

"Yep that was probably my ex." I tell him. "I just want to say thanks for saving me." I hug him.

"Your welcome." Sam hugs back. Soon the guys come back and we eat, joke, talk, and other things. We meet up with the others and all go out to eat once it's time too.

I finally found my people.

[-------------------------------]

Hey! So I know this is kinda short but I hope you like it!

-Ashlee.