•Chapter 72•

March 22, 2015

Jenna's pov

"Hey." Rosie says over Skype. Right now Aaron, Cameron, Nash, Taylor, Hayes, Jack, Jack, Matt, Carter, Shawn, Dakota, Colby, Mahogany, Aaliyah and I are all in the small lounge area downstairs, talking to Rosie, Jonah, Isaiah, Abby, Brody, Kayla and Camden.

"Hey." We all say.

"So what did you need to tell all of us?" Isaiah ask me.

"Well most of y'all don't know about my full story, but a lot of y'all do." I start. "But my mother left me when I was 7 months and those 7 months she spent abusing me, doing drugs, drinking and smoking while I was in the house." I continue. "Well dad called last night. He told me that she came back and knows where I am. I have no clue what she wants from me or anything. Dad just told me I can't come back until he says I can, I'm really scared guys." I finish. Shawn wraps his arm around my shoulder and kisses the top of my head.

"What are you going to do?" Abby ask me.

"Abby, to be honest I don't know at all." I answer her question. "All I know is that I will not be home for a good while, I might even miss graduation."

"No! You can't, you've worked to hard." Rosie says. "I can't imagine graduating without you."

"I know." I sigh. "Dad said he was going to talk to the school, but he has work today."

"I'll talk to the school for him." Rosie says.

"Thanks Ro." I say.

"Your welcome." She tells me.

We talk a little bit longer before hanging up.

"He Cam." I say. "Could I talk to you?"

"Sure." He says. We walk away from everyone else. "What's up?"

"So, Shawn was telling me that your family has a beach house." I start.

"And you were wondering if you could stay there?" He finishes my sentence.

"I will pay for rent and food and everything." I say and he laughs.

"You wouldn't have too, I'll call my mom and talk to her." He says.

"Thanks Cam." We hug quickly.

"Your welcome." He says and we walk back to where everyone else is. I see Colby on the phone.

"Yes. Mom I'm fine... I'm sure.. Ok, love you too and see you in a few days." She hangs up and shakes her head while chuckling. She catches my eye. "My mom is so over-protective."

"Oh ok." I say.

"Yeah. Ever since my dad died when I was 7, she's always been protective. My aunt had a baby girl in September then he died about a month later." She tells me. "I don't really know where the baby is now, but I hope she's safe and healthy."

"Wow, I'm really sorry." I say and she nods.

"It was a hard time, but we got through it." She says.

"I had an uncle who died. I was still a baby when he died so I don't remember that much of him." I say. "I know dad always tells me he was a very good man. He told me that the doctors gave my uncle strong pills, it was for his back but was too strong."

"That's what happened to my dad." She says. "Do you remember his name?"

"I think Eddie." I tell her and she starts coughing. "Colby, are you okay?"

"Tha-that was my dad's name." She chokes out.

"Wait, did he have two wives?" She nods and I sit there speechless.