•Chapter 61•

-Wednesday-

Jenna's pov

"Shawn!" I shout as I see Shawn walk in the airport. I run up to him and we hug.

"I missed you." Shawn mumbles in my hair.

"I missed you too." I say. We break the hug and I get up on my tip toes and we kiss for a few seconds. "C'mon." I grab his suitcase but he takes it from me and we walk out to dad's truck. I get in the driver and Shawn gets in the passenger.

"So how was school?" Shawn ask as I drive down the highway.

"Alright, I guess." I reply. "How was the flight?"

"Average." Shawn says and I laugh.

"Nice." I continue to laugh for a few seconds. I turn the radio up and we sing to Boom Clap. We make it back to the house in about ten minutes. Shawn and I walk in and I hear dad and Leigh talking. "We're back!" I yell and walk in the kitchen where they are.

"Hi." Shawn says. "Good to see you again."

"You too Shawn." Dad and Shawn shake hands. "Good to know my baby girl is in good hands." I smile.

"Thanks for letting me take the truck today. Finally didn't have to walk." We all laugh. I hand dad his key and Shawn and I go to my room. Shawn sits his suitcase by my door.

"So I heard Nash is here." Shawn says as we sit on my bed. I pull out some algebra homework I have to do.

"Yeah, he flew in yesterday. I had to pick him up too." I say as I start writing down some answers.

"Oh." He says and I nod. "I can't wait for prom."

"I know me too!" I say excitedly. "Did you bring your suit?"

"Why wouldn't I?" He ask and I shrug and he laughs. We talk while I finish up my homework.

"I can't stay up late tonight and tomorrow night cause you know school. But I already got us a room at the hotel where the after party will be. Jonah and Isaiah are hosting it." I explain and he nods.

"DINNERS READY!" I hear Leigh call. Shawn and I run to the kitchen to see a home cooked meal.

"Wow dad she's pretty, nice, smart and can cook!" I joke and they laugh. We all gather around the table and start eating.

-

"Jenna wake up." I hear Shawn whisper in my ear. I quickly open my eyes and look at my clock. It's 5:45! I stand up and start gathering some clothes and stuff to wear today. I run in the bathroom and start getting dressed.

I get dressed in light blue skinny jeans, a blue Jack Willis sweatshirt and a white shirt under it. I quickly wash my face, do my makeup, but leave out the eyeliner. I brush through my hair, brush my teeth. I walk out and see Shawn still in the bed.

"Well then." I mutter. "C'mon, lets get some breakfast." I shake Shawn until he wakes up. He quickly throws on a shirt and we walk to the kitchen to get breakfast. We eat our cereal in silence, a comfortable silence.

After eating, I walk in the living room and watch some episodes of Friends until it's time to start walking. I get all my books and thing together in my backpack.

"Have a good day at school." Shawn kisses me as I walk toward the door.

"Thanks, what are you doing?" I ask.

"Probably just hang around here." Shawn tell me. I nod and we kiss one more time before I walk out of the house.

When I walk in the school I see Abby. Yes, she did move so she goes here now.

"Abby." I call and she looks behind her shoulder and smiles. I run up to our lockers and we start talking. "So tomorrow we leave at 12. We're meet up at Rosie's and the guys are meeting at Jonah's." I explain to her as we walk to our first class. I see Isaiah, he smiles and walk up to us.

-

"Bye." Isaiah and Abby say as I walk toward the band/choir hall.

"Bye." I say back and walk through the doors.

"Hurry up! We have to practice!" Mr. Moore calls. I quickly sit my books on the shelf and go to the back to grab one of the guitars. I get back to my seat and pull out my sheet for Love Like Crazy by Lee Brice. "Ok. one, two, three. Go."

-

Finally! I can go home.

"Bye." I say to Rosie and walk away. I start walking toward home. When I get back, I see Shawn playing basketball in the driveway. I sneak up behind him and quickly steal the ball. I dribble it to the basket and score a point. "Woah!" I yell and he laughs.

"Welcome home." Shawn kisses my cheek and I smile.

"Let me go put my stuff up, then one on one." I say and run in the house to put my things in my room. I quickly run back outside and Shawn and I play a one on one.

[-------------------------------]

Hello! So sorry this is a short chapter but hope you like it. Next chapter will be up soon.

Could I get 5 votes?

-Ashlee.