•Chapter 36•

Jenna's pov

"Hey guys." Jc says. "You must be Jenna."

"That's me, nice to meet you." I stand up and Jc hugs me. I hug back.

"You too." He smiles at me and I sit back down next to Shawn. Wow, I bet I look like crap and I just met one of my idols. Shawn pulls me into his side. I look up at him to see him already looking at me. I look back down and blush.

"Looks like your dream finally came true." Shawn whispers in my ear.

"Yep." I say happily. "I can't believe it."

"Well I'm happy you got to meet him, you'll probably meet everyone else at Playlist Live." Shawn says.

"Yeah!" I say happily. "So what're we doing today?" I ask.

"Well I don't know." Cam replies. "Bart will be here soon to tell us."

After a while, Mahogany joins us. Finally! I'm not the only girl. Sure, I love the boys but I need a friend that is a girl. We all talk for a while and Bart comes in the room.

"Hey!" He yells as we were all being loud.

"Hey!" We all shout back.

"So today you all can just relax and hang out." Bart says as we calm down. "Tomorrow y'all have a meet and greet then the next day is when y'all will go on stage."

"That's our anniversary." Shawn whispers in my ear and I nod.

"I'll see y'all later today, dress nice tonight, we're all going to eat together." Bart tells us.

"Bye!" We all shout and he waves, walking out of the room.

"So what're we going to do?" Matt ask.

"Well I don't know about y'all but I need to make a video." I say.

"Can we be in it?" Jack G ask me.

"Sure, we could do challenges." I say. "Mahogany do you want to be in it?"

"I'll read you the comments for the challenges." She tells me.

"Ok cool." I reply. I run up to my room to grab my new camera and tripod. After setting up, I send out a tweet that says:

*Challenges with Magcon. Use the hashtag #challengemagcon and we might use your challegne!*

We talk for about twenty minutes before we start the video. Jc is in it too.

"Hey guys Jen here." I wave to the camera. "And today I have the Magcon boys, Mahogany and special guest, Jc Caylen!"

"Hey!" They all shout and Mahogany jumps out from behind the camera.

"So I sent out a the hashtag challenge magcon and we got tons of challenges. Mahogany will be reading them to us." I say.

"Ok so first Meg challenges Jen to eat a spoon full of mustard." Mahogany says. I cringe, everyone knows I HATE mustard.

"Well sadly we don't have any mustard right now." I say. "So next challenge."

We do a lot more challenges and it was fun. I decide to edit later tonight. We all get in a circle to play truth or dare.

"I call going first!" Taylor yells. "Ok Mahogany, truth or dare?"

"Dare." Mahogany answer him.

"Ok I dare you to go and find a guys and sing We Are Never Getting Back Together." Taylor says. Mahogany leaves the room and we follow her. She runs up to this group of boys and start singing. It was so funny. We all run back in the room and get back in our circle.

"Ok Shawn truth or dare?" Mahogany ask Shawn.

"Uh dare." He answers.

"Ok I dare you to let Jen sit in your lap for the rest of the game." Mahogany tells him. Not to be mean, but these dares suck! Shawn moves me in his lap and wraps his arms around my waist and also lays his chin on my shoulder.

"Ok, Jen truth or dare?" Shawn ask me.

"Truth." I say. Hopefully this will be good.

"Ok what is music you listen to when your alone?"

"Blenagasd." I mumble quickly.

"What was that princess?" Shawn ask.

"Bludsgea." I say louder but quickly.

"I think she said bluegrass." Taylor says. I face-palm.

"Is that correct?" Shawn ask and I nod while blushing.

"Ok Matt truth or dare?" I ask Matt.

"Dare." Matt says.

"Ok. Matthew, I dare you to call the front desk and ask if they have condoms. But you have to tell them yours broke." I say. He grabs the phone and dials the number and puts it on speaker phone.

"Hello this is Addison, how can I help you?" Addison ask through the phone.

"Um yes, do you have any condoms mine broke." Matt says and I try and hold back my laughter.

"No sir we don't, but there is a small store next door that might have them." She tells Matt.

"Ok thank you." Matt hangs up the phone and we all burst into laughter. "That was awkward." He takes his seat next to Shawn and I.

We go around doing truth of dares. It was really fun. We do two more rounds.

"Ok Jen, truth or dare?" Jack J ask me.

"Truth." I answer again.

"Ok, most embarrassing gift you've received."

"So for my 15 birthday Rosie, Jonah and Isaiah took me to Gatlinburg. Rosie and I went our own way and Jonah and Isaiah went their way. We met back for supper and Rosie and Jonah had gave me theirs and Isaiah saved his for last." I say. "So we were in open space and Isaiah gave me a medium size bag, it was full of boxes of tampons and extra large pads, it was so embarrassing." I finish and they all laugh.

"Well then." Jack J says.

-

We finish our last round and decide to all go get dressed. It was around 5 by now. Shawn and I take the stairs and everyone else goes on the elevator. Luckily I did pack some nice clothes.

When we get to the room I pull out my dress. Its a black top that is sleeveless and a teal bottom, it's a skater dress that goes to my mid thigh, since it does get a little cold I get my leather jacket. I go to the bathroom to get dress. I decide to take a shower since we have two hours to get dressed. I strip my clothes off and turn the shower on hot and jump in.

I wash my hair and body, also shave my underarms and legs. I get out and dry off. I put on a sleeveless bra and my underwear.

I go ahead and put the clothes I had on before on since I will have to do my hair and makeup. I braid my hair into two sections and take my straightener and straighten the two braids three times. I take the braids out and get loose, bouncy curls just like I wanted. I do my makeup the same but add a little bit of blush and eyeshadow. I also decide on my contacts. When I look at myself in the mirror, I think I look good.

I walk out and see Shawn playing on his phone.

"Hey." I say and sit next to him on the bed.

"Hey princess." He says back. "You look beautiful as always."

"Thanks." I blush.

We talk for about an hour before we get dressed.

[-------------------------------]

Hello! So hope you liked this chapter!

-Ashlee.