•Chapter 1•

Jenna's pov

"Jen please come, it will be so much fun." My best friend, Rosie, begs.

"I don't know Ro. You know what happened at the last party." I sigh as we continue to walk.

"It's Jonah's party." Rosie says. Jonah is Rosie's boyfriend and one of my best guy friends. You see I only have three best friends, they are Rosie, Jonah, and Isaiah.

"And that means?" I joke and someone shoves me into the metal lockers. That causes me to fall, drop all my books, papers fly, and my glasses fall off. Without my glasses I can't see a thing.

"Aw, I'm sorry." I hear my main bully, Ella, say half-heartedly. I the hear something crunch. My glasses. "Can little miss singer not see anymore?"

"Let me get your things and we'll go to the nurse." Rosie says. "Will you help Jenna up?" She ask someone and I felt hands under my arms. I flinch.

"Relax it's only me." Isaiah says and lifts me up.

"Thanks." I say below a whisper.

"C'mon lets go to the nurse." He says and wraps my arm around his shoulder and his arm around my waist. We quickly make it to the nurse.

"Come in!" Mrs. Tammy yells. That's Isaiah's mom.

"Ella broke Jenna's glasses." Isaiah tells his mom.

"Do you want me to call your dad?" Tammy ask me and I nod.

"Please." I whisper.

"Lets go sit outside." Isaiah suggest and he sits me on the bench.

"Oh my gosh Jen are you ok?" Rosie rushes. When did she get here, oh well. I nod in response. "I got all your stuff for you, I knew you would go home." She said and I hear her lay something by me.

"Your dad is coming honey." Mrs. Tammy says and I nod. About ten minutes later I can see again. I look up and see my dad, he had put my extra glasses on me.

"We can go now." Dad says and I nod. My dad picks my bag up and I quickly give Isaiah and Rosie a hug and my dad and I walk out and to his old truck. "What happened?"

"Ella happened." I tell him and he turns on the truck. "She shoved me into the lockers and my glasses fell off and she stepped on them." He sighs. "Jonah is having a small party and I was wanting to go." I change the subject.

"I'll think about it." He says and starts down the road.

5 minutes later we arrive at our small home. I run to my room and get dressed in comfy clothes and walk to my bathroom and throw my hair into a messy bun. The reason I didn't take off my makeup is because I have work soon. I know what your thinking, work at 17, well it's to help my dad with house payment. I walked back to my bed and opened my laptop and got on Twitter.

After watching Shawn Mendes' lyric video, I go to outside and find my football from my uncle. My dad comes out and we throw the football together.

After 15 minutes of playing, I rush in to get dressed and brush through my light brown hair.

"I'm leaving for work!" I yell out and get my phone and wallet.

"Okay, love you!" Dad yells back to me.

"Love you too." I yell and walk to Starbucks where I work.

As I enter, my co-worker, Abby, throws me my apron and hat. I pull my hair into a ponytail and put on my apron and hat.

[-------------------------------]

Hey people! Well this is chapter 1 of LOTP. Sorry it's short!! Shawn will be in the next one. Oh and Jenn Mcallister will play Jenna, and just pretend like she 17.

-Ashlee.