•Chapter 5•

Shawn's pov

"Jenna." I say and turn around and realize she is asleep. She looks so adorable. I go to my suitcase and grab some sweatpants and a shirt, Jenna must be so uncomfortable in that outfit. I quickly change her into my clothes and check my phone it's 11:00.

I also change into sweatpants and and take my shirt off and undo the cover. I gently place Jenna under the covers and I get in under the covers with her and slowly drift off to sleep.

-Next Morning-

Jenna's pov

I wake up and feel someone's arm around my waist. I look over my shoulder and see a shirtless Shawn. I start to blush. I look down and see that I'm in sweatpants and a big shirt then look down on the floor to see my outfit from last night and start to freak out. What happened last night!?

I gently lift Shawn's arm up off my waist and get up out of the comfy bed. I walk out of the room to find my phone. I find it on couch and see I have 20 calls each from Rosie, Isaiah and Jonah. I decide to call Rosie.

Phone convo

R: Hello.

J: Hey I'm fine.

R: Oh thank God we were so worried. Where are you?

J: At Shawn's hotel.

R: Did y'all?

J: I don't really remember what happened last night but I hope not.

R: Ok meet me back at my place later.

J: Kay bye.

-End of convo-

I walk to the kitchen and decide to make pancakes and bacon for Shawn and I. Luckily they had the stuff. I make the bacon then make the batter, and make circles and bake the pancakes.

"Morning." I hear a raspy voice behind me. I turn around and see Shawn, shirtless. I turn back around and start blushing like crazy. "Like what you see?" He whispers in my ear.

"Breakfast." I say changing to subject and had him a plate with 2 big pancakes on it and bacon.

"Thanks." He says and kisses my cheek. And there is the butterflies. I get me one pancake and a piece of bacon. I sit down with Shawn and say a silent blessing and start eating. I hear my phone blare to Shawn's song. I blush while Shawn smirks.

-Convo-

J- hello

Dad- Are you ok?

J- Yeah I'm fine.

D- Did you have fun last night?

J- Yeah I sang.

D- That's great Jen.

J- Yeah I'm gonna let you go.

D- Ok I love you.

J- Love you too.

-End Of Convo-

I look up and see a frowning Shawn.

"What's wrong?" I ask and take a bite of my bacon.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" Shawn ask me. I almost spit my bacon out, I swallow it quickly and start laughing. "What?"

"Me. Have a boyfriend." I laugh.

"Yeah."

"Never in a million years." I stop laughing. "You thought that was my boyfriend."

"Yeah."

"I'm only 17 Shawn I don't say I love them, that was my dad." I tell him as I settle down.

"Oh." He says and continues to eat. We get done and I clean up. "You don't have to do that."

"It's for letting me stay here." I say. "And thank you."

"Your welcome." Shawn says. "So what should we do today?"

"I could show you around town." I say. "But first I need to go to Rosie's house to get clothes."

"Ok I can take you by there." He tells me. "It's not a problem."

"Thanks." I say. "Go get dressed and we'll go."

As soon as Shawn is done getting dressed we leave and go by Rosie's house.

"Rosie." I say knocking on her door. Shawn stayed in the car.

"Coming!" She yells and opens the door to her room. "Come in and nice clothes." She smirks.

"Their Shawn's clothes so shut up." I say and grab my suitcase.

I put on black leggings, an oversized white v-neck, my jean jacket with a soft material hoodie and my high top converse. I quickly put on some concealer, eye liner on my top lid, and some Chapstick.

I grab my bag and leave to meet Shawn in his car.

"Lets go!" I yell and he starts driving.

"Where to first?" Shawn ask me and I shrug.

"We could park somewhere and just walk around I guess." I say and he nods. He finds a empty parking lot and puts a hoodie on his head, he tells me to do the same. "What are you doing?" I ask.

"I don't want to be caught by any fans." He tells me and I nod understanding. "Could I make you a vine?"

"Uh sure." I shrug and we walk in a random diner. "Here's my phone."

"What do you want your username to be?" He ask.

"Just Jenna Bryan I guess." I say and a boy maybe a little bit older than us comes to our table.

"Hey guys I'm Cody, can I get y'all something to drink?" You can really tell he is from the south. Cody a dirty blonde hair and blue-green eyes. To be honest he's pretty cute.

"Water please." I smile at him. I see him write something down on the notepad.

"And you sir?" Cody ask Shawn.

"Same." Shawn says. I look over to him and see his jaw clenched and his knuckles white. Why is he so mad?

"Ok I will be back to take your order." Cody says and walks away.

"Shawn calm down." I say and grab his hands. Shawn looks up and smiles at me. "Why are you so mad?"

"Just because your so beautiful and you could literally have any guy you want." He says. "That sounded so cheesy."

"Kinda." I laugh. "Shawn I like you and only you."

"Really?" He asked and I nod.

"I really should be saying what you said to you." I say and we laugh. "But really."

"Oh here is your phone back." He hands me back my iPhone 4. I look down and see a video.

"What's this video of?" I ask and I hear me singing. "Who recorded this?"

"Rosie, she told me to make a vine for you and post it so you can share your talent." He says and I start blushing. I look down and see the video already has 500 views. "I tagged myself, revived it and followed you I'll tell the boys to follow you."

"Thanks." I say. I look down and start reading the comment. Lots are really nice but there is also a lot of hate.

Don't listen to it. I think to myself.

I hear the bell ring to the front door and look who there. Oh. My. Gosh.

[-------------------------------]

Oh mi gersh! Who is at the door! Find out in the next chapter!

-Ashlee.