•Chapter 80•

(A/n: Please read author note at the end!)

Jenna's pov

"Shawn!" I exclaim.

"Jenna!" Shawn mocks me and we hug.

"I missed you." I say.

"I missed you too." He tells me and we break apart. "How'd it go at your grandparents?"

"They apologized actually." I tell him. "So I guess their kinda thinking I'm their granddaughter, I think."

"Well that's good." He kisses my forehead.

"Yeah, I'm really glad I got to meet them, Braydon and my aunt." I say. "It was nice."

"I bet it was." He says.

"Well I have some editing to do." I tell him.

"Sounds fun." He says and I laugh.

"Yup so much." I say. "Matt and I did the tmi tag. Or he just kinda joined in."

I grab my laptop and start editing the video. Shawn lays next to me.

"Guess what." He says.

"What?" I ask still looking at my computer.

"My mom said I can stay at the beach house for a while." He tells me. I lay the computer beside me and look at him.

"What are you going to do about school and all?" I ask.

"I have all my work." He says. "I didn't want you to have to be alone."

"I'm not, Cameron only lives about an hour away and Sierra is always over and hanging out." I say. It's not that I don't want him over, it's just that I don't want him missing any school.

"I know, but I want to come." He says and I sigh.

"Fine I guess." I joke. "How long?"

"Maybe two weeks." He tells me and I nod.

"Sounds alright. I don't think Cam would care." I say.

"Oh, I've already talked to him." Shawn says.

"How long have you been planning this?" I ask.

"Um, since you left with Colby." He says and I laugh. I pick up my laptop and continue editing and Shawn falls asleep.

-

"Shawn." I whisper.

"Hm." He groans.

"I'm going to get some food, do you want anything?" I ask.

"No thanks." He says.

"Ok, I'll be back in about 15 minutes." I say. I grab my backpack and stuff my phone, wallet, key and some other thing.

I walk in to the elevator and press the button to go down. When the door opens I see Carter.

"Where you going?" He ask.

"To find food." I say.

"Have fun with that." He says and I walk out of the elevator and he walk in.

I put my sunglasses on so maybe no one will notice me. I put my head down and walk out of the door.

I look up quickly and see a McDonalds across the street. Hey if it's food then that's fine with me. I run across the street when there are no cars and enter the doors.

I look around and only see an older man with his grandchildren probably.

I walk up to the counter and see a small lady.

"Hi how can I help you?" She ask.

I quickly order, pay and they start getting my food together. While waiting, I go to the back and sit. I find a small table for two and sit down. I pull out my phone and see a few text from my friends.

After reading and responding to them, my food is done. I go back to my spot. Once I start eating, I feel someone watching me.

I turn around in my seat and see no one there. I turn back around and continue eating.

"We're going on break!" I hear someone yell.

"Ok!" Someone yells back and three people walk out of the room. It's now dead silent.

I continue eating, but stop when I hear quiet foot steps behind me. I then cannot see anymore.

"Say nothing and none of your friends will get hurt."

-The End!-

[-------------------------------]

OMG! IT'S THE FREAKING END!

AKAHSJAHSAKSHHSJD. So I have some news and stuff.

•There will be a sequel to this. I'm probably calling it All I Want.

•Another thing about the sequel. The first chapter will be up maybe next week. I just need a small break for school. You see I do band and so I really need to practice for auditions and everything and I've been kinda under pressure.

•I have some books for you to read:

-Took It For Granite by hannah0rae and hannahrae01. The first 16 chapters are on hannahrae01 and the others are on the other. Taylor Caniff

-Meet Me Later by Tharnia_Fanfic. Billie Piper and Simon Baker

-24 Hours by fivesaucewoop. Luke Hemmings.

-Shocked by wehearto2l. Cameron Dallas

-Talk Dirty To Me by trayla. Taylor Caniff

Comment below if you have a story and I may suggest you!

•I hope you have enjoyed this story and don't forget to check in about a week for the first chapter of All I Want.

I love you guys so much and thanks for over 2k reads!

-Ashlee.