•Chapter 63•

Jenna's pov

"This is for you Shawn!" Jonah says in the microphone and One Of Those Nights blare from the speakers. I smile up at Shawn.

"C'mon lets go get some drinks!" I yell over the music. Yes, it is mostly alcohol. Tonight I don't care, it will be a night I won't forget. Abby, Kayla, Rosie and I walk to a table that was full of different types of drinks and food. I grab a cup and gulp down the drink. A burning taste goes down my throat. I grab two more red cups. "Here." I hand Shawn one cup.

"Thanks princess." He kisses my cheek and I start drinking the drink. After drinking half of it, I already feel tipsy. This is only my second time drink, the first wasn't me. I look over and see Ella. She is wearing one of the most skimpiest dresses I've ever seen. Almost shows her underwear and way too much cleavage. Also her face is caked with makeup.

"Nice underwear Ella." I smirk at her and she gives me a death glare.

"Shut up you slut." Ella shoots back. Oh no she didn't. I lung for her and she falls. I get on top of her and start throwing punches at her face.

"Jenna! Stop!" I hear someone yell and try to pull me off of Ella. I continue to punch her. She gets in a few good punches but I barely feel them. "Jenna!" The person yells and drags me off of the almost unconscious Ella. I look to see had pulled me off, Shawn. "Why did you do that?"

"Did you hear what she said to me?!" I yell over Happy Little Pill by Troye Sivan.

"Well apparently I didn't, or I wouldn't have asked that!" He yells back. "I'm sorry."

"Lets dance." I say and pull him out to the dance floor. I put my arms around his neck and he puts his hands on my hips. We start swaying to the music.

"I love you." He whisper yells. "So much."

"I love you too." I say back and he leans in to kiss me. I get on my tip toes and our lips meet. We kiss for about a minute before breaking the kiss. I hear Tonight (I'm Lovin' You) by Enrique Iglesia come on. Shawn and I continue to dance.

"Excuse me I don't mean to be rude, but tonight I'm loving you." Shawn sings in my ear. I pull him out of the large crowd and to one of the corners of the large room.

"Shawn." I whisper. "I'm ready.

"Are you sure princess?" He ask and I nod. "C'mon." We walk toward the elevator and the doors close. I look up at him and he kisses me. The elevator door opens and we break apart. We walk hand in hand to our room. I can still hear the song playing, but it changes to Boom Clap.

I quickly unlock the door and we walk in. I throw the key wherever and Shawn pushes me up against the wall. We share a long, passionate kiss.

"Jump." He whispers against my lips. I wrap my legs around his torso and my arms around his neck. "I love you."

"I love you too Shawn." I whisper and pull him back in for a kiss. He breaks apart and starts kissing my neck. I let out a small moan and I feel him smile against my skin. Shawn walk over to the bed and lays me down. "Boom clap make me feel good!" I sing. He climbs on top of me. I pull his white shirt over his head.

Lets just say this night will always be memorable and I will never regret any of it.

[-------------------------------]

Hai! So finally! I wrote the 'stuff'. This was kinda awkward, but I did it for y'all! Hope you like it and sorry it's super short.

-Ashlee.